• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Agree, these Darkchild songs you mentioned are really great but for me it doesn't really suit Brit. Anyways, to me, Max's style is another level.

nshinnosuke

For me some of Darkchild's songs like If You Had My Love,He Wasn't Man Enough,When I Grow Up and Did Ya Understand That (Willa Ford) would fit Britney perfectly and Lonely was his best work with Britney,I've always wanted Lonely to be a single instead of Boys..Uuuurghhh...

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 19, 2009, 11:43:15 AM
Quote from: ahmed on March 18, 2009, 08:51:50 PM

which fans you mean are disappointed?

if you mean 'in the zone' and 'blackout' fans, then i'm happy they are disappointed, i don't understand how these stupid fans want her to make silly music that has nothing to do with the good art, they say they love her and want her to do songs about sex and act like a whore, this is stupid and silly contradiction.

if you mean the cherion fans, i have to say that the industry of music has changed and the people tastes has changed, the producers who created that sound are no longer in the spotlight except Max, and actually when i discovered that forum and get closer to the recent Max songs, and follwoed his new sounds in the last years, didn't find his material that attractive to make me say that the music by the other producers are bad.

that is one of the reasons why i think ''Circus'' is a great album, it is an up to date pop album, it has different sounds and good pop songs.

i would have called circus a poor album, if we were still living in the cherion era, but i think keep complaining is like crying over nothing as long as this style of music is no longer existed, i hope you get that point.

I completely agree.
By fans, I meant any fans, both us Cheiron fans and the new fans who like crappy RnB and electro sexual songs. I wasn't talking about the music style, I was talking about Brit herself, her performances, the way she sings, the way she dances, her videos... It's true she's less energetic than in the Oops/Britney era but I still think she can dance. When I hear some people, it's really funny, to them she's already a gramma! lol

still don't get it, do you mean the fans are disppointed by Britney's way of dance and the way she performs now?! or by the music on the ''Circus'' album?!

about music i explained in my other post.

about Britney's performance/way of singing/ videos,  i think she performs and dances better than the other artists, this is what Britney's talent is all about, she is natuarlly attractive performer, she did well in her last three videos, and it is a great thing that the videos for ''if u seek amy'' and '' circus'' didn't include nude or sexual scenes.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on March 19, 2009, 06:30:00 PM
For me some of Darkchild's songs like If You Had My Love,He Wasn't Man Enough,When I Grow Up and Did Ya Understand That (Willa Ford) would fit Britney perfectly and Lonely was his best work with Britney,I've always wanted Lonely to be a single instead of Boys..Uuuurghhh...
Did Ya Understand That isn't by DarkChild! ;)

@Ahmed: are you aware that Britney was almost nude in Circus video in that glittery white piece of gown!

nshinnosuke

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 19, 2009, 09:52:20 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on March 19, 2009, 06:30:00 PM
Did Ya Understand That isn't by DarkChild! ;)

@Ahmed: are you aware that Britney was almost nude in Circus video in that glittery white piece of gown!
really?? I found it listed on a fansite of Darkchild...oh well...

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on March 19, 2009, 07:43:22 PM
still don't get it, do you mean the fans are disppointed by Britney's way of dance and the way she performs now?!

Exactly. Many critizise the way she sings in playback, the lack of enthusiasm and energy she shows and the way she acts like a "machine" not even addressing her fans between the songs!
I gotta say I kind of agree with that.

nshinnosuke

IUSA is at #35 !!! My Life Would Suck is up at #5 thanks to her performance on American Idol & album sales....

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 20, 2009, 09:46:03 AM
still don't get it, do you mean the fans are disppointed by Britney's way of dance and the way she performs now?!

Exactly. Many critizise the way she sings in playback, the lack of enthusiasm and energy she shows and the way she acts like a "machine" not even addressing her fans between the songs!

I agree with that too. I don't mind the lip syncing as I want to see her dancing but even with her dancing she's not as enthusiastic as she used to be and she should talk to the crowd a bit more. But I put this down to that she's still getting better.

I'm worried that this could be affecting sales of If U Seek Amy.

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 19, 2009, 09:52:20 PM

this is not noticable, i didn't even noticed at first, it is not shocking or provocative.

ahmed

Quote from: Rebecca on March 20, 2009, 10:55:49 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on March 20, 2009, 09:46:03 AM

I agree with that too. I don't mind the lip syncing as I want to see her dancing but even with her dancing she's not as enthusiastic as she used to be and she should talk to the crowd a bit more. But I put this down to that she's still getting better.

I'm worried that this could be affecting sales of If U Seek Amy.

yes she should talk to her fans, they supported her a lot and love her.

but for the performances and dancing, i think they shouldn't get their hopes up, this is her first real tour and frequent performances since 2004, so she is kinda not confident enough, but anyway the fans should be happy because she is happy and doing fine now  :)

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 19, 2009, 11:37:32 AM
Quote from: starstruck52 on March 18, 2009, 07:58:21 PM

I love Max, but he never lets Britney co-write with him, and I want the next album to be totally written by Brit (like In The Zone).

He did let her participate in the writing process of the lyrics for Cinderella and Oveprotected!

Anyways, Britney can't write music. Let's face it, I think it's much better when producers do it, even more if it's Max or any talended producer.
Britney can't write music? She's written some of my favorite songs ever (Everytime, Lonely, Touch Of My Hand, etc).

I like all of her music, but like I said, I'd prefer for Britney to be involved in the writing process more on the next album.

And I love Max, but I feel like he and Britney have done all they can do together. He's not really bringing anything fresh to the table. Bloodshy & Avant ALWAYS bring their A-game. All of their songs sound completely different. Max's are interchangeable. "If U Seek Amy" is great, but it sounds like an 'Oops I Did It Again'/'Don't Stop The Music'/'So What' lovechild. It's not innovative at all, and to be honest, I'm kind of annoyed that he wrote that song for her. "Fuck me" is so juvenile and uninspired. :/

Rebecca

I wouldn't mind if Britney was involved in the writing process as long it was with great songwriters. I'm usually annoyed when popstars decide to write their songs, usually to gain credibility, but because they're not talented songwriters, the music sucks.

I really like some Bloodshy & Avant but not all songs.

I think the title lyrics of "If U Seek Amy" are innovative and funny too! I hope Max and Britney work together, I don't care if it's not 'fresh', it's usually better than what the other songwriters write.

Alex Martin

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on March 22, 2009, 11:37:46 AM
I hope Max and Britney work together, it's usually better than what the other songwriters write.
That's true.... Max's songs are always some of the best on her albums, BUT I don't want Britney to get stuck in a box. Look at Kelly and Pink, getting the same old recycled tracks over and over and over again. I don't want Britney to end up like that.

Alex Martin

Quote from: starstruck52 on March 22, 2009, 07:50:28 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on March 22, 2009, 11:37:46 AM
I hope Max and Britney work together, it's usually better than what the other songwriters write.
That's true.... Max's songs are always some of the best on her albums, BUT I don't want Britney to get stuck in a box. Look at Kelly and Pink, getting the same old recycled tracks over and over and over again. I don't want Britney to end up like that.

BABY ONE MORE TIME.OPS I DID IT AGAIN and BRITNEY were the same old recycled tracks over and over and over again