• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I think the album is poor and the 2 best songs are been realized.

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 26, 2009, 12:28:12 PM
Thanks for the Billboards rankings sforzando.

I don't really like Unsuual You here and mostly I'm very annoyed by all that people on forums calling this song a masterpiece! It's a BIT exaggerated!

Don't worry Reb, they will promote IUSA first, it's not the first time they have done that kind of poll. And of course they are still in the decision making process, they have to do that a long time ahead, I think the timing is great.

Now let's pray Amy climbs up the charts, does well on the radio....and of course sells well!

''Unusual you'' is a great song, i want ''Out From Under'' ''My Baby'' ''Kill the Lights'' ''Mmm Papi'', and it would be amazing if they release '' Amnesia'' ''Phonography'' ''Rock Me In'' .....for me all these songs can be great singles.

actually guys you kinda give ''If U Seek Amy'' more than what deserves , the songs i mentioned are in the same level as ''If U seek Amy''.

starstruck52

I'm starting to feel like IUSA is the worst single so far...

I mean, it's not bad at all, it's freaking amazing, but it's not as good as 'Womanizer' and 'Circus'. I don't think it will go #1 like those songs did. Just my opinion.

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 26, 2009, 03:57:23 PM
I think the album is poor and the 2 best songs are been realized.

Which 2 songs do you mean? If U Seek Amy and Womanizer??
Agree the album is not great, 2 best songs IUSA and Unusual You

Starstruck, Yeah, doesn't seem like IUSA is going to get to no.1.
Maybe there's no hope for any single now to get to No.1, fans have all got the album now, why bother buying the single?

starstruck52

I think "Radar" could go #1. It's easily one of Britney's best songs ever. It's pop perfection.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on March 26, 2009, 05:57:33 PM

actually guys you kinda give ''If U Seek Amy'' more than what deserves , the songs i mentioned are in the same level as ''If U seek Amy''.

Come again?, My Baby, Kill The Lights and Unusaul You are as good as If U Seek Amy?, you mean in a personl view point I'm sure.

Shattered Glass should be the third single, or Mannequin since it actually gathers both tastes, those who like "Blackout" and us who like bubble-gum pop.

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 26, 2009, 11:24:24 PM
Shattered Glass should be the third single, or Mannequin since it actually gathers both tastes, those who like "Blackout" and us who like bubble-gum pop.
3rd single? 'If U See Amy' is the 3rd single.

nshinnosuke

RADAR sould be the 4th single !!!!! It's the best track on the album after IUSA & Circus....

*Sabine*

Yes Radar is an excellent song but to me, it would really lame to release it as this songs belongs to Blackout!!!

About If U Seek Amy being at the same level as Unusual You, Mmm Papi and My Baby, yes this is your opinion!! Personally these songs are miles away from IUSA, which is the best song by far in the album.

My top 5 of Circus: (I don't consider Radar to be Circus but BLACKOUT so not in my rankings here)
1. If you Seek Amy 10/10
2. Womanizer  7.5/10
3. Circus   7/10
4. Amnesia   6.5/10
5. Out From Under 6.5/10

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on March 26, 2009, 08:58:01 PM

I mean, it's not bad at all, it's freaking amazing, but it's not as good as 'Womanizer' and 'Circus'. I don't think it will go #1 like those songs did. Just my opinion.

You meant YOU think it??? You enjoy IUSA less??
Or you think the general public will like it less?

Anyways, I also agree with you and Reb that it won't do so great on Billboards. Anyways it's no surprise when you see craps like Flo Rida reached #1 and great songs like Overprotected in 2002 did bad!
There's not a perfect logic, it's a lot about chance and luck I guess...
Too bad, I would have LOVED to see FU** me everywhere around!  ;D It's just my fave song of 2009!

Rebecca

I like Radar but don't consider it a Circus song either

my top 5:

1. If U Seek Amy
2. Unusual You
3. Womanizer
4. Shattered Glass
5. Kill The Lights

Yep for sure the charts is not always about quality (how was Overprotected not a massive hit?!), but I've found that Flo Rider song incredibly catchy lately!

Raul_esp

1-if u seek amy
2-shattered glass
3-circus
4-womanizer
5-out froum under

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: starstruck52 on March 27, 2009, 01:37:48 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 26, 2009, 11:24:24 PM
3rd single? 'If U See Amy' is the 3rd single.
Oh sorry, I meant the 4th single..
Quote from: Rebecca on March 27, 2009, 10:11:36 AM
Yep for sure the charts is not always about quality (how was Overprotected not a massive hit?!), but I've found that Flo Rider song incredibly catchy lately!
The US didn't get the Max Martin "Overprotected", instead they got the Darkchild one, but it got only to # 85, it flopped, while in Europe they got the Max one, it was released in whole Europe except Germany(for an unknown reason) although I have watched the video too many times on TV, and it charted at 4 in the UK, but it didn't hold on that much.

And let's not predict guys, If U Seek Amy is getting a great airplays as I hear, so it will jump, and there is a tough competition between it and other songs.

Alex Martin

1)IUSA
2)Womanizer
3)Amnesia
4)Shattered Glass
5)??????????

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on March 26, 2009, 08:58:01 PM

hahaha, it is the best single, but on ''Circus'' album i prefer other songs.