• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

yes , i LOVE ''Unusual You'' and '' My Baby''  because of the great deep feelings and emotional sense in them.

''Kill the lights'' and ''Mmm Papi'' are good fun songs , i don't find a huge gap between ''If U Seek Amy'' and those songs.

Max has lost a lot of his magic, any songwriter can write a song means f.u.c.k me, what special about this?!

i love Rami songs because of the deep feelings in them, may be the production is not unique but the lyrics and the sense in his songs are great,

starstruck52

In a perfect world, 'Amnesia' would be the next single. It's the perfect summer song. I hate that some of the best songs are just bonus tracks. :/

nshinnosuke

In a perfect world,Radar would be the next single... :D

Alex Martin

In a perfect world IUSA would be the first single :D

*Sabine*

starstruck52

IUSA would've been a horrible first single. Womanizer was perfect. First #1 on the Hot 100 since BOMT.

Raul_esp

I think IUSA  as first single  would have been another I kissed a  girl in USA , one super hit.

starstruck52

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 28, 2009, 08:40:41 PM
I think IUSA  as first single  would have been another I kissed a  girl in USA , one super hit.
No it wouldn't have. Besides, it sounds similar to "So What" and her first single came out right when "So What" became a huge hit. People would have caught on.

*Sabine*

I agree that IUSA is more similar to So what than IKAG. I think it's fine she release Womanizer as a first single after all. It reached #1 so theoretically IUSA couldn't have done better...

Rebecca

I thought Womanizer was a great 1st single, IUSA should have been the second single.

starstruck52

I think Circus was the perfect 2nd single lol. It's ties the theme of her album and the theme of her tour together. Plus it's just an awesome song. That went #1 on pop radio, too. I'm still not convinced IUSA can even get to the top 5...

Alex Martin

Similar? ? ? So what and IUSA? ? ? where guys? ? ?

So what is pop/rock while IUSA is electro-pop.

nshinnosuke

maybe Womanizer as a buzz single,Circus as lead single and IUSA second single?? ;D

Alex Martin

I think circus is one of the worst Luke's song.

Sorry Lukasz ;)

*Sabine*

Yes, I agree unfortunately. The real worst are Lace and Leather and the Vanessa Hudgen's ones though.