• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 29, 2009, 10:33:21 AM
I think circus is one of the worst Luke's song.

Sorry Lukasz ;)

me too

Gosh, it's tough to chose between Circus and Lace & Leather, but yes, Lace & Leather is maybe only slightly worse. I definitely prefer the Vanessa Hudgen's songs.

Unexpected

you guys are shocking me, Circus is GREAT song!!! better than IUSA, at least Circus is mainly pop song with amazing strong beats, also vanessa's songs are great, as I have said before Lukes work lately is better than Max martin, except lace & leather I don't like that song.

*Sabine*

Dr Luke better than Max?? Oh oh, sorry but I don't agree at all.

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 29, 2009, 10:33:21 AM
I think circus is one of the worst Luke's song.

Sorry Lukasz ;)
:o :o
I don't agree at all, Circus is such a good pop song, it actually has everything I like in a pop song, great beats, sudden stop of "I run a tight ship..." part, and that dance-break. I prefer it to the overrated "Hot N Cold" TBH. I get what Unexpected is trying to say, he is saying that Dr.Luke is better than Max because he is simply doing "pop" rather than pop/rock, which is the music we all love, Dr.Luke has done a POP song for Britney while Max didn't, we can hear the drums of "So What" clearly!

I would say that Dr.Luke has done much worse like "Lace and Leather" and alot of Avril songs

starstruck52

Lace & Leather is a great pop song. You guys must be deaf.

Raul_esp

guys , you are exaggerating :

Circus : Good pop song, the verses are amazing and the chorus is strange , but is something original.

Shattered glass : amazing melodies.

lace and leather : the chorus is very good

max an dr luke song are the best of the album , womanizer ,  unusual you and amnesia , the other are sufficents.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 29, 2009, 07:38:57 PM
I would say that Dr.Luke has done much worse like "Lace and Leather" and alot of Avril songs

Yes I agree that some Avril songs are not good.

Anyways we'll see what new sound Max and Luke are cooking. Next it'll probably get hard to differentiate their sound since they're going to work together on many songs, I'm really curious to hear!

sforzando

I think Dr Luke's song is good, I like Circus,Shattered Glass and Lace and leather.
But they are just good but not great.

IUSA is great and prominent! That's the way Max's songs always be. ;)

But I dislike Womanizer, I think it's boring and has nothing special. :(

Feelgoodlies

LOL..
I sent Dr.Luke a message on his MySpace(I don't think it's really him anyway) and told him I really liked his Max collaborations and I asked him not to copy and paste, I literally did, he sent me back this question "What songs have we done that are exact"?, I was like LOL, tell me you're kidding, I sent him some and he replied with a big fat "LOOOL" and this symbol";)".

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 30, 2009, 07:07:59 PM
LOL..
I sent Dr.Luke a message on his MySpace(I don't think it's really him anyway) and told him I really liked his Max collaborations and I asked him not to copy and paste, I literally did, he sent me back this question "What songs have we done that are exact"?, I was like LOL, tell me you're kidding, I sent him some and he replied with a big fat "LOOOL" and this symbol";)".

haha ,very funny , he is the king of the copy&paste and he doesnt recognize it  :D

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 30, 2009, 07:07:59 PM
LOL..

that was pretty gutsy to message Luke and say that to him! though it doesn't sound like he minded.

*Sabine*

Gosh Feelgoodlies you really did that!! OMG, I can't believe it!! What songs did you mention??

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 30, 2009, 10:49:57 PM
Gosh Feelgoodlies you really did that!! OMG, I can't believe it!! What songs did you mention??
Oh yes I did.
I sent him songs like Megan's Tap That and P!nk's U and Ur Hand, Katy's IKAG and Flo Rida's Right Round, BSB's I Just Want You To Know and Kelly's Since U Been Gone, beside two others I don't remember!

It was a constructive criticism I guess, I didn't know he was unaware of that!

*Sabine*

That's great man, you have so much guts!
He must have definitely pretended he didn't see the similarity, and the LOL was one of embarrassement, they perfectly know that their copy/paste lazy procedure is scandalous!  :P