• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sforzando

Quote from: *Sabine* on May 25, 2009, 10:20:34 AM
Quote from: sforzando on May 25, 2009, 03:52:38 AM
It will be easily found in the record shop due to that fluorescent pink, for sure. lol

Ahah, that's an argument I guess...  ;)

oh no, of courese not. :D

*Sabine*

Rebecca

Yep, terrible cover, it could be so much better.

I read on Britney's site that remixes of If U Seek Amy will be released:

An EP of remixes of Britney's latest hit, 'If U Seek Amy' will be released on iTunes on June 2nd.

The tracks will include:
1. Crookers Remix
2. Rizzo's Remix
3. Weird Tapes Remix
4. Junior Vasquez Big Boom Remix
5. U-Turn Remix
6. Grayson Remix

I hope it will be released worldwide!

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 19, 2009, 02:10:40 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on May 19, 2009, 12:10:56 AM
IUSA would've been a lot bigger if it weren't censored.
Don't mix things, censorship has nothing to do with its performance on the charts, it is really doing great in the American radio airplays, that's why it is still in the top 30's on the official chart, in the U.K., as I previously stated, the reason for its bad chart performance is the gap between the digital and the physical release, plus the promo. Jive is stupid!

It is out on May the 29th in Germany, so we'll see how it will perform!
I know it's doing well, but it deserved to be bigger than it is/was...

Radar is one of Britney's best songs ever so I'm excited to move on. :)

ahmed

hi starstruck52

do you know why most of the performances on the tour are for old songs?!!

i think the only songs from circus album that she performed on the tour are womanizer/ if u seek amy/ circus.

did she perform other circus album tracks on the tour?

*Sabine*

No, she only performs these 3 songs. However, the rumor that she will add other Circus songs to the setlist of the European leg is getting bigger everyday... Kill The Lights and Mannequin would be most likely songs to be added. We'll see, nothing official yet.

Feelgoodlies

First day of the Radar video shoot said was shot here:

Reminded me of "Boys" video!

Pics from the set of Radar:

I can't wait!

*Sabine*

Yes, it does look like the house where Boys was shot.
The guy who directs it had also worked for Brit in the past, actually on the Boys video, but also Lucky and Outrageous. Lately he did TI's Whatever you like video and also Pink's Don't leave me.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on May 29, 2009, 03:34:18 PM
Yes, it does look like the house where Boys was shot.
The guy who directs it had also worked for Brit in the past, actually on the Boys video, but also Lucky and Outrageous. Lately he did TI's Whatever you like video and also Pink's Don't leave me.
Oh so you mean 'dave Meyeres"?, I know him, he actually directed most P!nk videos besides the videos you mentioned!

starstruck52

Quote from: ahmed on May 28, 2009, 12:41:58 AM
hi starstruck52

do you know why most of the performances on the tour are for old songs?!!

i think the only songs from circus album that she performed on the tour are womanizer/ if u seek amy/ circus.

did she perform other circus album tracks on the tour?
No, most of the songs are from Blackout (which is easily her best album yet), and it's clear that's her favorite material too. She talked about it in an interview last year.

I'm still so bummed that she didn't perform "Stronger" as the last song of the night. That would've been amazing.

Rebecca

yeah, it is a bit weird she doesn't sing more songs from Circus, but probably a good idea! yeah, not surprising she sings a lot of Blackout songs as she didn't tour that album. I didn't realise it was her favourite material, though I can believe it.

Starstruck, did you go to Britney's concert? did you enjoy it, apart from Britney not performing Stronger?

Linda

blackout has the better songs than circus, i think anyway.
i'm disappointed too that she didn't do some of her older famous tunes like stronger/oops but i know realistically she can't do them all.
i'm going to see her in 10 days, i'm so hyper thinking about it. 8)

btw sabine, i <3 ur britney sig......i can't stop staring.  :P

*Sabine*

Thank you Linda, I'm happy you like it.

You are so damn lucky to see her. I agree with you that Blackout has better songs on average. For me only IUSA and Womanizer stand out.

Reb, now that Brit also announced a new leg of the tour in Australia in Novemner, are you going to see her?

Rebecca

oh, Linda, lucky that you are seeing Britney in 10 days! how exciting! please tell us how she is.

Sabine, yes I'm so excited Britney is finally coming to Australia! I'll absolutely be going to the Sydney shows. though I'm disappointed that she doesn't sing Oops, Stronger, but oh, well, she can't sing every hit.

Sabine, will you have a chance to see Britney?

*Sabine*

Well brit does come to Paris in July but I'll be in Croatia for a month... and I wasn't going to cancel my long scheduled vacation "just" for Britney.  :-\
At the beginning I didn't take tix for London because I was convinced she would add dates in Italy or Spain but as time passes, it doesn't seem so...  >:(
So I'm afraid I won't see her! I'm really disappointed yeah but I try to console myself by thinking the show is in playback, the setlist is pretty bad...and that it's likely a dvd will be released sooner or later!