• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on June 11, 2009, 02:28:07 PM
Well brit does come to Paris in July but I'll be in Croatia for a month... and I wasn't going to cancel my long scheduled vacation "just" for Britney.  :-\
At the beginning I didn't take tix for London because I was convinced she would add dates in Italy or Spain but as time passes, it doesn't seem so...  >:(
So I'm afraid I won't see her! I'm really disappointed yeah but I try to console myself by thinking the show is in playback, the setlist is pretty bad...and that it's likely a dvd will be released sooner or later!

it's a shame she's not going to Italy or Spain, but yeah, you shouldn't cancel your holiday. I agree, her setlist is very disappointing.

*Sabine*

Look at the new rumor, it's everywhere around on many Brit sites:

This is something I heard on the radio and read from today's newspapers. Apparently, a Swedish producer-songwriter Alexander Kronlund (co-writer of Lucky, Don't Go Knocking On My Door, If U Seek Amy) is in Finland working with a Finnish producer Dj Mobster on a track that may end up to Britney. They have 3 days to create a song and send it to Britney's people. If she likes it, she takes it.

Let's hope it turns out true!  ;D

Rebecca

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on June 07, 2009, 12:35:22 PM
yeah, it is a bit weird she doesn't sing more songs from Circus, but probably a good idea! yeah, not surprising she sings a lot of Blackout songs as she didn't tour that album. I didn't realise it was her favourite material, though I can believe it.

Starstruck, did you go to Britney's concert? did you enjoy it, apart from Britney not performing Stronger?
Yeah! I saw her in March! :)

She was amazing. Her energy/spirit lit up the room just like it did back in the good ol' days! It's my favorite Britney tour so far. I really hope they do a DVD.

starstruck52

Britney won a Logo award the other day. She looks stunning in the acceptance video. Probably the best she's ever looked since 2002. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWQXPgZ63q0

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on June 16, 2009, 03:53:12 AM

She was amazing. Her energy/spirit lit up the room just like it did back in the good ol' days! It's my favorite Britney tour so far. I really hope they do a DVD.

Yes, it is very likely to be released as a DVD or at least to be on TV as it was professionally filmed the other day on the last London date.

Rebecca

Quote from: starstruck52 on June 16, 2009, 04:19:11 AM
Britney won a Logo award the other day. She looks stunning in the acceptance video. Probably the best she's ever looked since 2002. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWQXPgZ63q0

Yeah, she looks gorgeous, good for her to win.

Quote from: starstruck52 on June 16, 2009, 03:53:12 AM
Yeah! I saw her in March! :)

It's so good to hear that. I've been worried that so many would dancers overshadow her. Great that she lit up the room like the ol' days!

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on June 07, 2009, 01:33:12 AM
Quote from: ahmed on May 28, 2009, 12:41:58 AM
hi starstruck52

do you know why most of the performances on the tour are for old songs?!!

i think the only songs from circus album that she performed on the tour are womanizer/ if u seek amy/ circus.

did she perform other circus album tracks on the tour?
No, most of the songs are from Blackout (which is easily her best album yet), and it's clear that's her favorite material too. She talked about it in an interview last year.

I'm still so bummed that she didn't perform "Stronger" as the last song of the night. That would've been amazing.

everything in the tour was great except not performing more Circus album tracks,

Circus is clearly and obviously better than Blackout and In The Zone, and it is sad that this great tour for Circus wasted by performing songs from Blackout and In The Zone.

Linda

back from the concert!
it was one of the most fantastic things i've ever been to in my life.
it was absolutely brillant and she looked and danced amazing tonight.
i can die happy now.

*Sabine*

Wow Linda! I'm realy happy for you!
Which song did you prefer/like least?
How did you like it compared to the other tours?
How was Brit, was she interacting with the audience? Was it lipsynch all the time?

Rebecca

Ahmed and Linda, that's so great that you both enjoyed Britney's concert

Yeah, I'd love to hear more details too

Linda

Quote from: *Sabine* on June 21, 2009, 09:22:47 AM
Wow Linda! I'm realy happy for you!
Which song did you prefer/like least?
How did you like it compared to the other tours?
How was Brit, was she interacting with the audience? Was it lipsynch all the time?

i can't pick a fave song... there were all brill. it was nothing like i've ever seen before so i can't really compare it to other concerts.
every concert should be like this, there was so much going on.
they made a very good job of the whole circus thing cos it actually felt like i was at a circus.
we didn't have a support act. so they put on a 'big apple circus' with clowns, people doing flips in the air, this guy was spinning inside of this huge hula hoop. it was really cool.
britney was great, she was smiling the whole time and making silly faces. it reminded me of how she used to be.
During Everytime, she said "whats up Jayden and Preston"
and it was all lipsynced but that didn't matter, her energy and stage presence made up for it.

Rebecca

wow, sounds great. I had thought that perhaps all the dancers etc would overshadow Britney but sounds like Britney outshone them!

Feelgoodlies

Glad you liked it Linda!

Oh rumor has it that the "Radar" video is due to premiere on July the 6th!