• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Great, I can't wait, even if I don't really like the song. I hope the vid will be better than If You Seek Amy!

Feelgoodlies

Yaaay, 4th Australian single is "Shattered Glass"

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 26, 2009, 01:14:40 AM
Yaaay, 4th Australian single is "Shattered Glass"

great choice , but this song should have been single in the world !

*Sabine*

It's really weird they choose it only for Australia while the other countries get Radar. Maybe they want to test the popularity of the song in order to release it worldwide afterwards...
I still think that Shattered Glass is not a good radio song, it's way too short and has just 2 verses and 2 choruses.

Rebecca

ooh this is exciting to get Shattered Glass in Australia, I'm surprised too, I hope Britney makes a video for it!

Linda

i'd rather shattered glass than radar.
but i agree w/ rebecca that it is not a good radio song

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Linda on June 28, 2009, 07:21:19 PM
Actually Sabine who thinks so ;D

I just hope they extend the version of it so that it will be longer, I don't know, but I heard there won't be a video for it >:(

Rebecca

I think Shattered Glass will be okay for the radio, as good as most songs on Circus. I don't think most songs on Circus are strong radio songs.

oh, no video, that would be right, why do they even bother releasing it?
I hope Australia gets Radar as well.

Feelgoodlies

*Sabine*

It was hard to do worse than If You Seek Amy's video but this actually is! 2nd worst Britney vid after Break The Ice! lol

Linda

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 28, 2009, 08:41:47 PM
Quote from: Linda on June 28, 2009, 07:21:19 PM
Actually Sabine who thinks so ;D

oops my bad!

Raul_esp

I didnt like the vid ,it's a normal video but britney looks very beautiful  :P

sforzando

The video is average. In fact, this song's vid could be better.
I think there are too much scenes at the corridor and the field.
Anyway I like Brit in white dress and hat. She looks so charming  :-[

nshinnosuke

Radar has the worst music video off this album...I was expecting it to look more like Toxic.....