• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I just saw the video and really liked it! I'm not sure if that's because I had really low expectations after reading all your comments! I liked that it looked like a movie scene and that Britney played the "poor rich girl" which I suppose she is, it is quite moving and sad to me. Though it was bizarre to see those horses - it made me laugh!
Though the video doesn't really suit the song and I do love seeing Britney dance so it was a bit disappointing there was no dancing, I liked that we get to see Britney properly and she looked gorgeous.

ahmed

Quote from: Rebecca on July 03, 2009, 01:10:17 PM
Though the video doesn't really suit the song and I do love seeing Britney dance so it was a bit disappointing there was no dancing, I liked that we get to see Britney properly and she looked gorgeous.

agree with you

i think this prove that it would be better if she did a video for a ballad as long as there is no dancing, i like the video, and what i like most about her videos for this album is that there is less sexual scenes in the videos,this is great she changing her musical image.

nshinnosuke

I voted for Phonography....this song is awesome and I can imagine a music video with a lot of dance moves..

Rebecca

I voted for Unusual You again, not sure how it would go as a single but I love it.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on July 09, 2009, 05:37:17 PM
I voted for Phonography....this song is awesome and I can imagine a music video with a lot of dance moves..
With Britney, don't even count on that anymore!

I voted for Amnesia, cause it really reminds me of the old Britney, I love it, not that "Shattered Glass' doesn't remind of the old Britney, but the fact that it is too short, it won't make it a good single imo, and I'm sure Britney's management won't extended it, so Amnesia FTW.

klukan

check out the Bloodshy & Avant remix of Radar.. pretty cool :)

maxmartin'sfan

Hey Guys, Brit is in sweden right now and

Larrys' assistant, Adam Leber, posted a message to fans on his Twitter account, saying:

" Hanging with my boy Max Martin in Stocholm listening to new tracks."

Unexpected

I was just going to post that, I was totally shocked, hopfully there'll be new tracks for re-release or something, and this time he better do some EXTREMLY POP SONGS for her.

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on July 13, 2009, 12:10:39 AM
Hey Guys, Brit is in sweden right now and

Larrys' assistant, Adam Leber, posted a message to fans on his Twitter account, saying:

" Hanging with my boy Max Martin in Stocholm listening to new tracks."

:o :o

maxmartin'sfan

brit post it on facebook

" In Stockholm in the studio with Max Martin. -Britney"

GREATTTTTTTTTT NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on July 13, 2009, 01:31:49 AM
brit post it on facebook

" In Stockholm in the studio with Max Martin. -Britney"

GREATTTTTTTTTT NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

OMGGGGGG , I HOPE MAX MAKE A NEW SOUND FOR HER AND RECORD MORE OF ONE SONG.

http://twitter.com/britneyspears

nshinnosuke

OH MY GOD !!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a new Max/Brit collaboration very soon

Rebecca

oh wow! this is such great news. I really hope they are recording heaps of new songs.

Alex Martin