• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klukan

Very nice!! I guess they only have time for 1 or 2 songs, since she has two shows in Stockholm tonight and tomorrow...

Linda

when i heard this earlier, i was like "yeah right"  ::)

but omg, i can't believe it now.
made my day!

klukan

Cool.. I read that Britney's cell phone number leaked onto the internet last night and lots of swedish fans called her all night... crazy  :-\

sforzando

Big News!!!!!!
Brit is doing tracks with maxxxxxxx
:o

nshinnosuke

a greatest hits album is coming soon to australia and there will be new tracks, and there is a big chance that one of them might be Max's song hopefully it serves as the lead single !! and I think we might get the previously rumored new mix of baby one more time this time....I don't need a new Britney album as long as there are new Max's songs in it so a greatest hits album with a new song from Max will do.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 14, 2009, 01:25:02 AM
video of britney getting out of the studio of max:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HpBsiaJLvM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.osdia.es%2F&feature=player_embedded

OMG this is freaking amazing, I didn't quite expect this!!
I even recognized the front of Maratone studios (those numbers on the wall), I even have a pic of that!!  ;D

AMAZING!

Rebecca

oh that was exciting seeing Britney leave Maratone! I hope we get to hear the songs soon.

Raul_esp

Went for a boat ride with my boys. Sweden is one of the most beautiful places in the world! Back in the studio with Max! Tmw Helsinki - Brit

http://twitter.com/BritneySpears

Feelgoodlies

Exciting news, I can't wait to hear the new song with Max!

Raul_esp

OMGGG SHOCKING NEWS  :o

Intrigue - New single of Britney Spears

It has been confirmed that Britney Spears first official single will be called "Intrigue" and is written by Max Martin y Rami and produced by Rami and is scheduled to premier August 25th.

As all our readers know by now, "Intrigue" is set to hit radio waves around the world on August 28th, but those who attended the Circus Tour already managed to hear a glimpse of the lead single from the new Britney collection titled "The Singles Collection".

Exhale

I hope it be true , Max and rami !! the perfect couple!!

klukan

starstruck52

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 17, 2009, 03:51:15 PM
OMGGG SHOCKING NEWS  :o

Intrigue - New single of Britney Spears

It has been confirmed that Britney Spears first official single will be called "Intrigue" and is written by Max Martin y Rami and produced by Rami and is scheduled to premier August 25th.

As all our readers know by now, "Intrigue" is set to hit radio waves around the world on August 28th, but those who attended the Circus Tour already managed to hear a glimpse of the lead single from the new Britney collection titled "The Singles Collection".

Exhale

I hope it be true , Max and rami !! the perfect couple!!
Fake. I don't know why anyone believes this "Singles Collection" is going to happen... she JUST released a greatest hits album 4 years ago. I'm holding out for a Circus re-release. :)

*Sabine*

It could be possible. 5 years and 2 studio albums have passed since the last GH.Anyways the important thing for me is to hear the new song as soon as possible, and next month would be great!!  ;D