• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

"Here", you can hear a 2001 clip from a left-over track from Britney. It sounds kinda cool!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 19, 2009, 03:02:23 PM
"Here", you can hear a 2001 clip from a left-over track from Britney. It sounds kinda cool!

wow , it sounds great!!

Rebecca

*Sabine*

This clip sounds nice but is a bit short to judge the song... I wish the full thing leaks.

Raul_esp

omg , there are rumors that britney wants a 90's sound in her next album  :o

nshinnosuke

I hope that's true so she might be back with the old cheiron guys other than Max,
she could do it like the way how Madonna did her 80s sound with confessions on the dancefloor last time
and Darkchild is teasing us about leaking Britney's version of Telephone !!

Rebecca

wow, that would be great if Britney goes back to 90's music and the Cheiron guys.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 21, 2009, 12:03:52 AM

It sounds too good for me to believe this, where did you read it?

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 21, 2009, 12:37:45 PM

It sounds too good for me to believe this, where did you read it?

in a spanish britney forum.

sforzando

*Sabine*

Wow, this is impressive, and he even mentions that it's played by ear!!

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Not with Danja and the other list of producers we read. Maybe Max or if she decided to call Kristian again, which I guess she should because he gave her one of the greatest songs of her entire career "Born To Make You Happy", so please Brit do it!

Izalightblue

Hey, everyone! Look what just has been posted on Chloe Woods' twitter, from Jive Records:

'' In studio with Max Martin listening to new FINISHED Britney Spears 2010 material! You guys need to hear it! That's awesome! ''

http://twitter.com/chloeewoods

Aw, this is so great!!  ;D

maxmartin'sfan