• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

even she also mentions Kelly....thst's such a great news

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 25, 2009, 03:38:50 PM
Hey, everyone! Look what just has been posted on Chloe Woods' twitter, from Jive Records:

'' In studio with Max Martin listening to new FINISHED Britney Spears 2010 material! You guys need to hear it! That's awesome! ''

http://twitter.com/chloeewoods

Aw, this is so great!!  ;D

OMG I'm so excited. I believe that's the songs she recorded along with "3" back where she was in her "Circus Tour" in Sweden.

Rebecca

Wonderful news re Britney and Kelly!

Chloe just posted 2 more tweets, re Britney's song:

#   Britney just called me and she's really really exciting to hear her new finished song! It's going to be a big smash hit single!    about 2 hours ago   from web   

and then:
#   It has some arabic beats, like Aaliyah has in her music...can't wait for you guys to hear it!    about 2 hours ago   from web   

Izalightblue

Unexpected

ARABIC beats ;D!! that would be intresting between Max-Britne, producers loves to use arabic style, and here in the arab world artists stars to use western beats :-\ confusing much!

Raul_esp

OMGGG i'M SHOCKED   :o :o :o EXCITING NEWS!!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Unexpected on December 25, 2009, 11:36:53 PM
ARABIC beats ;D!! that would be intresting between Max-Britne, producers loves to use arabic style, and here in the arab world artists stars to use western beats :-\ confusing much!
Kristian did in "Eyes On Me" and it turned out really great. I just hope it turns out the same with Max. Our beats are addictive though!

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 26, 2009, 02:33:04 PM
Quote from: Unexpected on December 25, 2009, 11:36:53 PM
Kristian did in "Eyes On Me" and it turned out really great. I just hope it turns out the same with Max. Our beats are addictive though!

I know Kristian can pull arabic beats so well, he's simply genius he never disappointed me while in fact Max has disappointed alot so that's why this should be intresting how to work out, Eyes On Me was PERFECT ts max has alot to prove imo.

Lucrezia

Hi Unexpected. Why do you think "Max has disappointed a lot"?

nshinnosuke

honestly I hate Arabian music but I think Eyes on Me was pretty cool and I also liked Britney's Over to You Now,isn't that Arabian themed too?I think it's by Alexander Kronlund..
another news : Darkchild has confirmed that he's working on a song for Britney's new album,he mentioned that it sounds like a big hit. I hope it sounds like Telephone..
The Neptunes,Bloodshy&Avant and Danja should not interfere this time but I believe they will.I want it to involve only Max,Darkchild and maybe RedOne (who knows?)

Unexpected

Quote from: Lucrezia on December 26, 2009, 06:57:16 PM
Hi Unexpected. Why do you think "Max has disappointed a lot"?

It's just I'm not feeling alot of his productions lately it's just songs without the flava and the passion, everything seems so rushed to me, actually I'm not a fan of any of his works lately except 3 which I think was a nice change (productions-wise) and Just Like yOu which I really just listened to it lately Great track; I loved I don't believe you, but nothings original an as I said I feel everything is rushed lately.

Alex Martin

Well i think BLIND by Kesha(max martin) is an excellent production.....instead FIGURED U OUT by Kristian is the copy/paste of The call and I want you back by Max....ok great song FYO but always copy/paste...not an original work.The same for arabic sound....isn't kristian the inventor of this kind of sound.
In a word:OVERESTIMATED  ;D

*Sabine*

Amazing news, I'm so excited!! Love Arabian beats in pop songs!!  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 27, 2009, 09:42:10 AM
Well i think BLIND by Kesha(max martin) is an excellent production.....instead FIGURED U OUT by Kristian is the copy/paste of The call and I want you back by Max....ok great song FYO but always copy/paste...not an original work.The same for arabic sound....isn't kristian the inventor of this kind of sound.
In a word:OVERESTIMATED  ;D

"Figured You Out" is a copy and paste of "The Call"?! No, you're mistaken, it could be a cheiron inspired but not a copy and paste Alex!

Also, Arabic beats are quite catchy! Britney has done them in "Toxic", "My Prerogative" and "Outrageous". So I hope Max can pull it with this new move.

Alex Martin

Well the chorus OOOO-OOHHH-OOHHH is the same...it takes inspiration by the call.....