• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 28, 2009, 08:13:53 PM
Well the chorus OOOO-OOHHH-OOHHH is the same...it takes inspiration by the call.....

I've noticed the same thing but... the call was co-written e co-produced by rami... isn't rami involved in FYO? maybe the things that the call e FYO have in common have been realized by rami, who knows? ;D

sforzando

According to Billboard best of the year 2009, Britney is #7 of Artists of the year!!!! Pink is #10 , Katy Perry is # 12, Kelly Clarkson is #14 while Taylor Swift is the winner.
And about the songs, best ranked Max's song is My life would suck without you which is at # 23. ;)

Rebecca

Great news for Britney, Pink, Kelly and Katy. #23 for My Life Would Suck Without You is pretty good considering all the hits by Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.

maxmartin'sfan

Bloodshy & Avant  Britney Spears are u Red ? Color : Coming Soon...

on facebook 's bloodshy & Avant

Rebecca

oooh, sounds exciting. I hope it's as good as Toxic.

nshinnosuke

I've never been a big fan of Bloodshy & Avant with the exception of Radar..
Hopefully the Darkchild tracks will make it to the album and of course Max !!!

Unexpected

Quote from: nshinnosuke on January 09, 2010, 10:49:38 AM

Max Martin tracks will DEFINITLY be in the album, if Jive is perdictable the first single will be his production, they'll try to do another 3.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on January 10, 2010, 12:15:30 AM

Max Martin tracks will DEFINITLY be in the album, if Jive is perdictable the first single will be his production, they'll try to do another 3.

where is it confirmed ??

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 10, 2010, 01:47:48 AM

where is it confirmed ??
It's not a matter of confirmation, it is actually common sense. Jive will use Max to make Britney make the headlines.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 10, 2010, 10:39:44 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on January 10, 2010, 01:47:48 AM

where is it confirmed ??
It's not a matter of confirmation, it is actually common sense. Jive will use Max to make Britney make the headlines.

i hope so ...

*Sabine*

I hope so too but it's not that sure given the mixed success of IUSA... + Max doesn't seem to be appreciated by everybody among the Britney fanbase, they usually prefer Danja or Bloodshy!  :-\

Rebecca

What? Britney's fanbase prefers Danja and Bloodshy? they are insane!

Alex Martin

Yeah but are all young people....teenager.....they don't understand the real talent :D

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2010, 01:15:02 PM
Yeah but are all young people....teenager.....they don't understand the real talent :D

on this forum we are all "teenagers" because we love Cheesy Pop song haha

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on January 13, 2010, 10:40:22 AM
What? Britney's fanbase prefers Danja and Bloodshy? they are insane!
Yes Rebecca, believe or not, so many of them don't want Max to do something for Britney cliaming they are tired of the sex-content material and the cheesy tunes ::) As if Britney is a Christian singer. Most of the Blackout and In The Zone crap was about sex anyway!