• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Hey guys we can vote that britney performs a cheiron song in Glee :

http://www.britneyspears.com/

I voted for ''Baby one more time''.

Alex Martin

georg_e

Voted "BOMT" too --that song would sound.....WOW!! with full chorus!!!!!

Izalightblue

I vote BOMT too, but I'm afraid Toxic will win.

Raul_esp

nshinnosuke

nshinnosuke

such a shame that some of the highest votes went to I'm a slave 4 u,toxic and gimme more....they're not her old fans

Rebecca

I voted BOMT too, I love Glee, I can't wait for the Britney episode. Interesting that 3 is winning now at 11%. I can't believe people would vote for Gimme More.

Linda

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

OVERPROTECTED  ;D The Best MAX/RAMI the great team
If you can dream it, you can be it.

JackSnr

Have you guys seen all the photos of Britney going in and out of recording studios over the last few weeks. So far, I know she's been at Westlake and Connaway studios. Additionally, a few days ago Dr Luke simply tweeted:Connaway Studios. Coincidence?

Raul_esp

Quote from: JackSnr on August 21, 2010, 11:32:38 AM
Have you guys seen all the photos of Britney going in and out of recording studios over the last few weeks. So far, I know she's been at Westlake and Connaway studios. Additionally, a few days ago Dr Luke simply tweeted:Connaway Studios. Coincidence?

It would great , Britney working again with Max and Dr luke.

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 21, 2010, 04:21:44 PM
Quote from: JackSnr on August 21, 2010, 11:32:38 AM

It would great , Britney working again with Max and Dr luke.

Yeah, I guess she is, because the journalist who interviewed Max and Luke is in L.A, so it means that they are there too. I've seen some pics of Britney going to the studio in the last few days, now I'm pretty sure she is recording with them. ;)

Unexpected

I hope if she work with them, it turn out nothing like Katy or Kesha Stuffs, I'm sooooo disappointed actually in Katy perry album,  or maybe her voice is so irritating!