• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I think it's very likely she's working with Dr Luke and hopefully Max too. I think it's great but yeah, I don't want it to be like Kesha's songs either.

Matteo87

I look forward to this new album, but i'm not very pleased that Max works with Dr Luke!!  :-[ I think the Max/Dr Luke's tracks could be similar to last Katy Perry's album...i hope that is not so! 

There is the possibility that another Cheiron's producer work for the Britney's new album? I'm reffering to Kristian, or Rami....  ::)
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Matteo87 on August 22, 2010, 06:42:09 PM
I look forward to this new album, but i'm not very pleased that Max works with Dr Luke!!  :-[ I think the Max/Dr Luke's tracks could be similar to last Katy Perry's album...i hope that is not so! 

There is the possibility that another Cheiron's producer work for the Britney's new album? I'm reffering to Kristian, or Rami....  ::)

Max/Rami is the perfect team.

OverPop

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 23, 2010, 01:59:26 AM
Quote from: Matteo87 on August 22, 2010, 06:42:09 PM

Max/Rami is the perfect team.

Couldn't agree more  :)

Alex Martin

Izalightblue

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Britney needs a mix of overprotected and 3 . Written by Max. Rami and Kristian. Dream come true.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Matteo87

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on August 23, 2010, 09:30:51 PM
Britney needs a mix of overprotected and 3 . Written by Max. Rami and Kristian. Dream come true.

I totally agree.
Is too long that Max doesn't work with kristian and Rami.
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Unexpected

Quote from: Matteo87 on August 23, 2010, 09:37:38 PM
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on August 23, 2010, 09:30:51 PM

I totally agree.
Is too long that Max doesn't work with kristian and Rami.

We saw kristian Lundin and Shellback in the same track [Naked By Leona] so I don't think It's hard for Max and kristian to reunite again, as much as I love to see that I doubt it'll ever happen.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Yeah and Kristian Co produce if i had you with Max and shellback. But i dont think it would happen.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Izalightblue

Hey! It seems not only Max will collaborate with Britney again, but also Dr.Luke and Benny Blanco.

http://www.theprophetblog.net/britney-reunites-with-dr-luke-benny-blanco-for-new-album

People were talking about them giving her a '' Tik Tok'' number 3. I hope this won't happen. They should give her a mix of Circus and Overprotected. ;)

JackSnr

YES!!! At least Dr Luke is doing it. But is there any information to suggest that Max is producing for her?

I have a really weird theory: Britney's manager stated somewhere that she spent around 20 hours in the studio with Max over the course of a couple of days last year while they were recording 3. However, thats an awfully long time in the studio for one song considering Britney was in the middle of her tour and many other producers have stated that she lays down tracks at a furious pace (Two hours maximum some have said of their experience recording with her) so maybe her and Max recorded more than 1 song and they just chose 3 to release but saved some up for her new album. I'm probably wrong but I like to think that there are some more Max/Britney songs ready to go lol

Rebecca

Great that Dr Luke and Benny Blanco will be working with her, I really hope Max is too.
although there are some very negative comments about this on that blog!

yeah, I agree, I think it's very possible Max and Britney recorded a few other songs at the same time as 3.

Izalightblue

JackSnr, earlier on this thread, on page 128, I posted :

Hey, everyone! Look what just has been posted on Chloe Woods' twitter, from Jive Records:

'' In studio with Max Martin listening to new FINISHED Britney Spears 2010 material! You guys need to hear it! That's awesome! ''

http://twitter.com/chloeewoods

Aw, this is so great!! 

Max has already worked with Britney on some material for her album. This post was from late December 2009. On the past weeks, Dr. Luke posted on his twitter he was in Conway Studios and as we know from that journalist Chris Willman, he interviewed Max and Luke these days, and Britney was in the studio on the last weeks, as her fan websites say, so I bet they've been working with her.

There's just something I don't understand: Why some people don't want Max to work with Brit, I think he is the one who can give her a sound that fits perfect to her.

Chris Kleiner

Max is the Man how make the first 2 Albums from Britney and they sold together 48 Million Copies.. :)

So i think Max Martin know what to do :) So we will see what Max&Luke did for her :)

I think it will be great big like the Katy Perry Stuff they did :)