• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackSnr

Oh
Quote from: Rebecca on August 29, 2010, 12:59:06 PM
Great that Dr Luke and Benny Blanco will be working with her, I really hope Max is too.
although there are some very negative comments about this on that blog!

yeah, I agree, I think it's very possible Max and Britney recorded a few other songs at the same time as 3.

Oh yeah, I just noticed there are some really negative people commenting on that post. I think Max and Luke have gained a sort of infamy for their sound like Deniz Pop once did. Guess they really have made it  ;D

That being said, I think this is a great opportunity for Max to reinvent his sound. Maybe Max will use some of his new RnB stuff to make her album more like Blackout, or more stuff like 3 to make it a true dance record. Who knows?

Feelgoodlies

Some posts about it >:(
Quoteso disappointed now that I heard Dr. Luke/Max Martin are on board

QuoteI really hope this isn't true

These comments turn my engines, but I can understand people cuz Max/Luke have been working with talentless singers lately with the overuse of autotune!

And no god forbids Mak makes something like the Blackspot I mean Blackout,"3" is nice but it isn't great, I didnt really like it as much as If U Seek Amy, that track set a trend while "3" didn't, so I would go with Max reinventing hinself!

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on August 20, 2010, 12:51:53 PM
I voted BOMT too, I love Glee, I can't wait for the Britney episode. Interesting that 3 is winning now at 11%. I can't believe people would vote for Gimme More.
There's an interesting comment about Max at the end of this article on the music producer of "Glee".....
                           http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/09/glee_music_producer_adam_ander.html

Feelgoodlies

Indeed the new generation should hear the old great days of Max and Britney! Instead of idolising GaGa, Ke$ha and Perry!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 17, 2010, 09:06:49 PM
Indeed the new generation should hear the old great days of Max and Britney! Instead of idolising GaGa, Ke$ha and Perry!

Yes!! , They should!

Rebecca

That's cool, I wondered if Max and Adam Anders knew each other. It's funny to think that those songs are 10 years old now, yet, they still sound fresh.
Let's hope for some for some more Max songs on Glee. So far, I can only remember that they did Bon Jovi's It's My Life.

JackSnr

Quote from: Rebecca on September 18, 2010, 01:20:01 AM
That's cool, I wondered if Max and Adam Anders knew each other. It's funny to think that those songs are 10 years old now, yet, they still sound fresh.
Let's hope for some for some more Max songs on Glee. So far, I can only remember that they did Bon Jovi's It's My Life.

Glee also sang My Life Would Suck Without You and I Kissed A Girl although they weren't that great.

For Britney's new album I kind of hope Max and Luke don't do any more summer songs like they've done for the last year. They're all really good and I like them but as Ruessell Brand said 'Its like getting hit over the head with a f***king rainbow' My hope is that Max will give Britney some of his more RnB songs like he did for Usher and Ray J.

Rebecca

oh of course, now I remember My Life Would Suck Without You, but I never saw I Kissed A girl, I'll have to find it!

yes, agree too, something like DJ Fallin In Love for Britney would be perfect.

Raul_esp

Preview of the songs of glee :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkcQrgLuGqM&feature=player_embedded

It's very refreshing to hear the amazing classic Max songs in another voices.

JackSnr

Tina
Quote from: Rebecca on September 23, 2010, 12:23:30 PM
oh of course, now I remember My Life Would Suck Without You, but I never saw I Kissed A girl, I'll have to find it!

yes, agree too, something like DJ Fallin In Love for Britney would be perfect.

Tina sang I Kissed A Girl for her audition -- 1st episode  :)

Rebecca

Thanks Jack, I've seen the first episode, but I must have forgotten it

Raul, the preview sound fantastic, it's so great they sing Stronger!

*Sabine*

Hey guys! Here are the full Glee songs:

http://breatheheavy.com/

I think it's really good, especially Stronger!!!    ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 24, 2010, 06:53:02 PM
Hey guys! Here are the full Glee songs:

http://breatheheavy.com/

I think it's really good, especially Stronger!!!    ;D

woww thanks! it's amazing!