• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Raul_esp

I'm reading lately in the Britney forums that the fans dont like Max and luke produce the album , it gets me very angry , without Max Britney wouldnt be who she is now  >:(

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 10, 2010, 12:01:09 AM
I'm reading lately in the Britney forums that the fans dont like Max and luke produce the album , it gets me very angry , without Max Britney wouldnt be who she is now  >:(

Raul, I know what you mean. These fans are '' new'' fans, from Toxic era. They know Max's latest works for Katy and Kesha and I've understood they don't like them.  :-[. So, they think Brit's gonna sound like Kesha or Katy. I'm sure she won't, Brit's got her own sound, and for a big comeback, Max and Luke should follow this pattern. I guess those Brit fans don't know her songs from 99' or 00'. If they did, they wouldn't say anything bad about Max, because I've noticed that fans or people who enjoy her music since that time want Max to work with her. I am one of them, and so are you guys, right ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on November 10, 2010, 12:59:08 AM

Raul, I know what you mean. These fans are '' new'' fans, from Toxic era. They know Max's latest works for Katy and Kesha and I've understood they don't like them.  :-[. So, they think Brit's gonna sound like Kesha or Katy. I'm sure she won't, Brit's got her own sound, and for a big comeback, Max and Luke should follow this pattern. I guess those Brit fans don't know her songs from 99' or 00'. If they did, they wouldn't say anything bad about Max, because I've noticed that fans or people who enjoy her music since that time want Max to work with her. I am one of them, and so are you guys, right ;)

Yes , these fans say that Blackout is the best britney album  :D , and it's for me clearly the worst , no bad , but the worst , they are maybe very young and they didnt enjoy the cheiron era.

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 10, 2010, 01:14:44 AM
Quote from: Izalightblue on November 10, 2010, 12:59:08 AM

Yes , these fans say that Blackout is the best britney album  :D , and it's for me clearly the worst , no bad , but the worst , they are maybe very young and they didnt enjoy the cheiron era.

Yeah, that's it! Thank God we've been a part of the Cheiron era. I'm very happy and proud for that :D.

starstruck52

Britney fans don't like how cheesy Max is. "3" and "If U Seek Amy" are good songs, but they make Britney look bad. She's a sex icon, yeah we know, but we don't need her singing about stuff so straight-forward. She's never been slutty, there was always an element of class to her music and Max makes her seem like slut. Like a 20 year old slut. She's almost 30 years old and she's a mother of 2. Max needs to realize this.

And we don't even wanna go into Max POSSIBLY making Britney sound like Ke$ha and Katy Perry. GAG. Their new songs are just fine, but Britney needs something EPIC.

As a Max fan I'm scared to death about this new album. I hope he realizes the legend that Britney is an doesn't give her some lame cheesy generic shit like he did with "3". :(

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 11, 2010, 07:32:38 PM
Britney fans don't like how cheesy Max is. "3" and "If U Seek Amy" are good songs, but they make Britney look bad. She's a sex icon, yeah we know, but we don't need her singing about stuff so straight-forward. She's never been slutty, there was always an element of class to her music and Max makes her seem like slut. Like a 20 year old slut. She's almost 30 years old and she's a mother of 2. Max needs to realize this.

And we don't even wanna go into Max POSSIBLY making Britney sound like Ke$ha and Katy Perry. GAG. Their new songs are just fine, but Britney needs something EPIC.

As a Max fan I'm scared to death about this new album. I hope he realizes the legend that Britney is an doesn't give her some lame cheesy generic shit like he did with "3". :(

I think ''3'' isnt very cheesy , even it doesnt sound very maxish , but Max usually make cheesy songs and it's that i love , cheiron music is so cheesy , but I love it , I would love max make something like ''overprotected'' , very poppy but con better lyrics than in the blackout album and less cheesy than in the firsts albums , I rely in Max , he's the best.

Out

QuoteJust finished recording a monster with @TheDoctorLuke and #MaxMartin. Get ready.... -Britney

Raul_esp

JackSnr

My god, the pressure on Max must be monumental!  :o I feel bad for him to have so much pressure. Even Dr Luke admitted in an interview that he was feeling the pressure to deliver since Britney is such an iconic artist.

Rebecca

Yeah for sure the pressure is there for Max and Luke, but I have no doubt they'll come up with something brilliant. I really hope it's not like Kesha songs though.

I love "3" and "IUSA"!

I don't even care about what these fans say, Blackout is definitely the worst Britney album, if she recorded another album like, she'd lose more fans. I don't think it's Max that makes her seem like a slut! songs like Gimme More are way worse. At least 3 and IUSA have a sense of humour about them.

Raul_esp

I hope Max and Luke take their time for make something amazing , it has to be perfect! , britney has to impress to everyone!

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 13, 2010, 03:13:06 PM
I hope Max and Luke take their time for make something amazing , it has to be perfect! , britney has to impress to everyone!

We all hope for it!!!  ;)