• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Kleiner

hey people.. Here a tweet from Britney Spears Twitterpage

"Just finished recording a monster with @TheDoctorLuke and #MaxMartin. Get ready.... -Britney"

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Feelgoodlies

Linda

Did you guys see those pics of her pictured with Max in the back of her car?
He is covering his face with his hood

woohoo!

Izalightblue

Quote from: Linda on November 14, 2010, 09:28:51 PM

woohoo!

Yeah, I did. Imagine that gang of paparazzi flashing those lights on your face... but nice to know Max went to dinner with Brit. Maybe this is a sign that there's more songs to come! :D

OverPop

Quote from: Linda on November 14, 2010, 09:28:51 PM

woohoo!

I haven't! gimme the link  *wink*  :D

Izalightblue

Raul_esp

Great! , Max and Britney forever together! , they are a good couple  ;D , i want a whole Max produced album!  :P

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on November 13, 2010, 11:30:00 AM
I love "3" and "IUSA"!

I don't even care about what these fans say, Blackout is definitely the worst Britney album, if she recorded another album like, she'd lose more fans. I don't think it's Max that makes her seem like a slut! songs like Gimme More are way worse. At least 3 and IUSA have a sense of humour about them.
I love 3 and IUSA, too. The production is flawless on both songs.... BUT one is about threesomes and the other is saying "FUCK ME".... Not to mention the lyrics on both songs are borderline embarassing. Max definitely makes her seem slutty. TOO slutty if you ask me. "Gimme More" is about showing affection in a club - making out... dancing closely, it's not nearly as slutty as Max's recent songs. ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 15, 2010, 08:07:10 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on November 13, 2010, 11:30:00 AM
I love "3" and "IUSA"!

I don't even care about what these fans say, Blackout is definitely the worst Britney album, if she recorded another album like, she'd lose more fans. I don't think it's Max that makes her seem like a slut! songs like Gimme More are way worse. At least 3 and IUSA have a sense of humour about them.
I love 3 and IUSA, too. The production is flawless on both songs.... BUT one is about threesomes and the other is saying "FUCK ME".... Not to mention the lyrics on both songs are borderline embarassing. Max definitely makes her seem slutty. TOO slutty if you ask me. "Gimme More" is about showing affection in a club - making out... dancing closely, it's not nearly as slutty as Max's recent songs. ;)

I agree with you about it , i dont want more britney songs about sex , I'm sick of it , i hope new ideas in the lyrics , in the music i'm not worried , i rely in max , he's the best in the pop music.

Izalightblue

Brit is again in the studio, according to the same site. Let's see if there'll be more pics of Brit and Max and what they'll say. Pretty hilarious indeed all that! :D

JackSnr

Truly go's to show, if people can't identify the man Britney is with then "Oh it must be her new boyfriend"