• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Linda on November 21, 2010, 09:30:29 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on November 21, 2010, 02:20:05 AM
Quote from: JackSnr on November 21, 2010, 01:31:59 AM
I think we may have seen a small clip from this video but I didn't realise there is this whole version. Britney is very sweet about Max and she appears to be fending him off with a table tennis bat. Warning, video contains MAX MARTIN PLAYING PIANO AND FLEXING BICEP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpwZ_GxEez4&feature=player_embedded#!

I think I saw it already , it's amazing , I love the part where Britney says Max is the best producer of the world and appear a video of his songs.

The best part of that clip is when you hear him singing :)

Yes too , it's amazing how Max teaches to Britney the song.

Rebecca

Quote from: Tony G. on November 21, 2010, 03:06:39 PM
By the way: Does everybody know the documentary "Time Out with Britney Spears" from 1999? Max gives a short interview on what kind of musical style Britney actually does. Britney is like fifteen years old! Just go a Torrent Search Engine . . .

oh yeah, that one is great! Max with long hair!

Izalightblue

Dr.Luke on Twitter:

Time to get this song out the door and out to mix.. I think you know what artist i'm talking Bout... RIghT??? ;-)

Of course it's Britney! Do you guys agree? That's great news, it means the song will be released soon!  :D ;D

georg_e

It can be nobody BUT  BriTNeY!!  :D    Wow, it's gonna be so great to hear what they cooked up!!

Raul_esp

Confirmed By Britney in Twitter : New album in MARCH!
:P

Izalightblue

Yeah, great! It means the new single will come out really soon, later this month or early January! What a great X-mas gift!  :D

georg_e

I saw that you re-Tweeted this, Iza, and thought it would be good to post it here too ;-)

From Pop Justice Twitter today: Two words: MAX and LUKE. Amazing.

They kind of summed it up with that Tweet, right? :D

Izalightblue

Quote from: georg_e on December 03, 2010, 03:56:58 AM

I saw that you re-Tweeted this, Iza, and thought it would be good to post it here too ;-)

Hey, yeah, absolutely!! It came to me: Have people from Popjustice already heard the new single??  :o

georg_e

^        ^        ^

I was wondering the same thing, since they kind of tweeted that out of nowhere  :-)

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on December 03, 2010, 03:56:58 AM

OMG , I WANT HEAR IT!  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Max and Luke track has to be the first single so that gives her her 4th #1 single on BB Hot 100, and hopefully make her successful again in Europe.

Raul_esp

A guy posted it today in the Popjustice forum :

Don't Hold It Against Me
M.Martin/L.Gottwald/B.Spears

Listen up

You said that you would treat me right
But now all we do is fight
You said that you would love me long
But oh boy you were wrong

You should have known that I don't play
So get outta my fucking way and

Don't hold it against me baby
You're the one who forced me to leave
So don't hold it against me

Cause you had it
But you lost it
And you'll never get it
Again

You said that you would buy me rings
But my love don't cost a thing
You said that I'm the only girl
But there's another in your world

You should have known that I don't play

Cause you had it
But you lost it
And you'll never get it
Again

Boom boom boom
You're blowing up my
Boom boom
You're blowing up my love

Boom boom boom
You're blowing up my
Boom boom
You're blowing up my
L-O-V-E

Yeah you should have known that I don't play

Cause you had it
But you lost it
And you'll never get it
Again

Izalightblue

Hmmm, considering Popjustice may have heard the new single , this may be true! Let's wait and see.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 08, 2010, 02:17:37 AM
Hmmm, considering Popjustice may have heard the new single , this may be true! Let's wait and see.

But the guy posted it is a member of the forum , not someone of Popjustice.

He was too the guy posted the correct ''3'' lyrics first.