• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hmm, ok, but on a post on Twitter from last week, Popjustice wrote: MAX and LUKE: AMAZING! This is why I think the lyrics may be true.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 08, 2010, 02:26:41 AM
Hmm, ok, but on a post on Twitter from last week, Popjustice wrote: MAX and LUKE: AMAZING! This is why I think the lyrics may be true.

Yes , Maybe they heard it already  ;D

georg_e

Who knows for certain, of course, but those lyrics are good!

Rebecca

Izalightblue

Awesome news!!! Thnx, Raul!  ;D. I suppose we can expect for some preview of the song soon !  :D

georg_e

Well, I still like those lyrics, but Dr. Luke just tweeted that they didn't write the song :-)   http://twitter.com/TheDoctorLuke

Izalightblue

Yes, a few minutes later, Luke twitted:

We did write "hold it against me" but those lyrics are NOT the lyrics....
14 minutes ago via web

Oh, so that's the correct title! Soon we'll hve the right lyrics too!  :)

georg_e

Ahhh...I THOUGHT maybe it was something like that, with some truth to it :-)   So that's good! :D

Raul_esp

Well , then he confirmed the name of the single  ;D , ''Hold it against me'' i like the title.

Anyway , I wonder where he saw the lyrics , maybe he enters into the forum  ;D

Izalightblue

Raul, I think his followers on Twitter told him about the lyrics on Popjustice and he checked them out or maybe he just checked into the forum, hahaha ;).

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 09, 2010, 12:25:49 AM
Raul, I think his followers on Twitter told him about the lyrics on Popjustice and he checked them out or maybe he just checked into the forum, hahaha ;).

haha , who knows  :D

JackSnr

New Avril and Britney singles premiereing withing 3 days of each other (Avril premiers hers live on Dick Clarks New Years Eve Special)

By dropping "Dont" and changing it to "Hold It Against Me" it sounds almost double entendre-ish like If U Seek Amy. I wonder if this song will have a racy double meaning.

I'm hoping that ths singles will leak a couple of days early like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry's lead singles did. I cant wait untill january.

Raul_esp

Popjustice says they haven't heard the britney single.

Rebecca

yeah, it does seem there is a double meaning for "Hold it against me"!
Interesting that they weren't the lyrics. I see that Dr Luke is in Sweden - sounds promising!
yeah, no doubt Dr Luke checks into the forum! - haha.