• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

I really liked it! It could be true, it sounds Maxish.

Izalightblue

Dr. Luke on Twitter:

the first word of the britney song is "hey" 

http://twitter.com/thedoctorluke

Now we know some of the lyrics, hahahaha. :D

georg_e

Ha, that is really funny, I love it!  :D

JackSnr

And there is a guitar going up for auction that was used on britney's first single, according to Luke's twitter. Wow, a guitar. Didn't see that one coming.

Izalightblue

Yeah, I saw that, it was donated for a music charity event. The guitar was signed by Max, Dr. Luke and Shellback. Imagine who gets the guitar, what a lucky person! :D

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

Raul, I forgot to mention it is an electric guitar!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 19, 2010, 01:25:12 AM
Raul, I forgot to mention it is an electric guitar!

Oh , well , i dint expect it either  ;D , i was expecting something more dance , I think the song will surprise everyone!.

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

Ha, me too!  :D.  Yeah, I think it'll be a big surprise! Let's hope so!  ;D

Izalightblue

He could let us know the first line of the song! That'd be very cool! :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 19, 2010, 01:34:04 AM
He could let us know the first line of the song! That'd be very cool! :D

Haha , yes he could sing the first line and upload it  ;D

Izalightblue

Haha, that'd be awesome. I think he likes to let us know some things to make us even more excited and curious! :D

georg_e

He was definitely having fun with it! :D     Hope that means Shellback is involved on the song...the Power Trio!   Now....will Tiffany....I mean -- well, you know -- be involved?  :-)