• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

I guess he was finding it very funny!  :D

Yes, it'd be awesome having Max, Luke and Shellback on the song! ;D. Power Trio, I love that! Well, as far as I've heard, George, I think Tiffany is involved, because there's a song written by Max, Shellback and her called '' In love with a criminal '' and on many Britney forums there were rumors about this song being for Britney. If this song doesn't make the album, I still think Tiffany may have written another song for Britney.

georg_e

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 19, 2010, 12:41:29 AM
Dr. Luke on Twitter:

the first word of the britney song is "hey" 

http://twitter.com/thedoctorluke

Now we know some of the lyrics, hahahaha. :D

Ha, more clues from Dr. Luke Twitter today......."The third word is 'there'...the first word is 'hey' "    :D  :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on December 19, 2010, 04:54:57 PM
Quote from: Izalightblue on December 19, 2010, 12:41:29 AM
Dr. Luke on Twitter:

the first word of the britney song is "hey" 

http://twitter.com/thedoctorluke

Now we know some of the lyrics, hahahaha. :D

Ha, more clues from Dr. Luke Twitter today......."The third word is 'there'...the first word is 'hey' "    :D  :D

Haha it's f***ing Funny  ;D

I think the beginning is ''Hey you there''

Izalightblue

Ha, I thought the same, Raul!  :D '' Hey, you there ''
Pic of Shellback, Max and Dr.Luke with the electric guitar they donated to the music charity event: http://twitpic.com/3hfpey

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 19, 2010, 05:15:38 PM
Pic of Shellback, Max and Dr.Luke with the electric guitar they donated to the music charity event: http://twitpic.com/3hfpey

Wow! Amazing pic!

Izalightblue

Shellback gave an interview to a Swedish radio about the guitar that was donated and also he talked about Britney's album. I got this from a german blog: http://amyseeker.com/2010/12/interview-mit-shellback/ and google translated it:

ShellBack: "Right now we focus on Britney's new album for release in March, we also do other things but the main focus is on her album."

I: "If you're asked to make one or several songs for Britney, which is the first step because you're doing? The hurdle is so high, because there are many to hear it.

S: "It goes in many different ways. You can create something completely new or improve a three-year-old beat again with a newer sound. "

I: "Britney and her manager phoned up and said according to what sound you are looking for or you could decide for themselves freely?
S: "It is quite clear, but one should perhaps not come with Spanish folk music. You should bring something new to the sounds but also for Britney. "

I: "And then you hit it obvious?"
S: "Sure."

I: "How is it working with her?"
S: "She's really a damn professional."
I: "I can imagine."
S: You are reading the internet a lot of the Britney does not sing and only moved her lips to the music, but she's damn real professional. "
I: "She is a thoroughbred professional, I can imagine."
S: "She has been doing this since she was 16 years old and seen rhythmically it is great"
I: "She has a good time / or tact?
S: "Yeah, you have to speak with her not only about the rhythm or other things which you would always does with it is very easy in the studio."

I: "Shell Back, so you, Max Martin and Dr.Luke have something really special donated to an organization, tell me more about it.
S: "It is a beautiful white old guitar (a Swedish guitar heirloom) which was used in one of Britney's new songs."

I: "When the album will be available again?"
S: "The album will be released in March and January, the single comes out."

I: "The guitar that I see now is from you, Max Martin and Dr. Luke signed?"
S: "Exactly."

So, Shellback is involved. Great! I wonder how the songs will sound, since he's said the music could have a totally new sound to it or a 3 year old beat with a newer sound.

JackSnr

haha I like Shellback. He seems just as down to earth as Max and Luke -- not like all the other popular American producers. Is Dr Luke holding a dog or something in that picture of them with the guitar?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 19, 2010, 10:08:18 PM
Shellback gave an interview to a Swedish radio about the guitar that was donated and also he talked about Britney's album. I got this from a german blog: http://amyseeker.com/2010/12/interview-mit-shellback/ and google translated it:

ShellBack: "Right now we focus on Britney's new album for release in March, we also do other things but the main focus is on her album."

I: "If you're asked to make one or several songs for Britney, which is the first step because you're doing? The hurdle is so high, because there are many to hear it.

S: "It goes in many different ways. You can create something completely new or improve a three-year-old beat again with a newer sound. "

I: "Britney and her manager phoned up and said according to what sound you are looking for or you could decide for themselves freely?
S: "It is quite clear, but one should perhaps not come with Spanish folk music. You should bring something new to the sounds but also for Britney. "

I: "And then you hit it obvious?"
S: "Sure."

I: "How is it working with her?"
S: "She's really a damn professional."
I: "I can imagine."
S: You are reading the internet a lot of the Britney does not sing and only moved her lips to the music, but she's damn real professional. "
I: "She is a thoroughbred professional, I can imagine."
S: "She has been doing this since she was 16 years old and seen rhythmically it is great"
I: "She has a good time / or tact?
S: "Yeah, you have to speak with her not only about the rhythm or other things which you would always does with it is very easy in the studio."

I: "Shell Back, so you, Max Martin and Dr.Luke have something really special donated to an organization, tell me more about it.
S: "It is a beautiful white old guitar (a Swedish guitar heirloom) which was used in one of Britney's new songs."

I: "When the album will be available again?"
S: "The album will be released in March and January, the single comes out."

I: "The guitar that I see now is from you, Max Martin and Dr. Luke signed?"
S: "Exactly."

So, Shellback is involved. Great! I wonder how the songs will sound, since he's said the music could have a totally new sound to it or a 3 year old beat with a newer sound.

Wow , Great interview! , I hope it be a new sound! , Then Shellback involved, wow , the dream team : Max , Luke and Shellback.

georg_e

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 19, 2010, 05:15:38 PM
Woww, that photo is cool as f**K!!!!  :-)    And thanks very much for the interview, Iza :-)   PS...any guitarists know if that's a Les Paul guitar?....I checked some photos, but it looks a little different (?)

Izalightblue

George, that guitar it's a Hagstrom. The info is from the swedish radio to where the guitar was donated.  ;)

You can see it on here: http://www.hagstromguitars.com/Swede.html

georg_e

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 20, 2010, 05:06:47 AM
George, that guitar it's a Hagstrom. The info is from the swedish radio to where the guitar was donated.  ;)
Thanks very much, Iza -- it's funny, I just checked further before I read your post and found that too :-)    In another translation, Shellback says "It's a 'Hag' ",     and then I found the guitar company website, and yep!!! :D   So cool on the link you gave that they have the audio clips of how the guitar model sounds!!!!!!!

Izalightblue

Ha, that's funny!  :D Yeah, they made me wonder how Britney's song will sound... ;D

georg_e

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 20, 2010, 05:15:04 AM
Ha, that's funny!  :D Yeah, they made me wonder how Britney's song will sound... ;D
Well, as we remember, the song "Circus" had a beautiful Dr. Luke guitar part on the pre-chorus, so I have a feeling the guitar might be just one element on this song, like on that one. The audio clips of that guitar model on their website are beautiful :-)

Izalightblue

That was exactly one of my thoughts after posting my own comment. I loved those audio clips too, specially the second one!

Izalightblue

Dr. Luke:     hey over there! http://twitter.com/thedoctorluke

We were wrong!!!  :D

I was checking some Britney forums earlier today and a member told that the first line was ''Hey over there, I don't think that you can hear me well ''.  Wow, he was right or he guessed it right. Let's wait to check if the rest of the line is correct too.