• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

^      ^      ^

This is so much fun!!   Do you guys get the feeling this is gonna be a GrEaT song :-)    The 'clues', the guitar, Max/Luke & Shellback.......i can't remember ever looking forward to a song as much as this one!!

Raul_esp

Wowww , it's exciting , the song most I'm looking for hear ever!

Izalightblue

I get this feeling too, it has to be a great song, a BIG BIG song, well, it is,     since Britney's said it is '' a monster'' . Definitely the song I am most looking forward to hearing too! ;D

Raul_esp

Dr luke in twitter :

TheDoctorLuke Dr. Luke Doctor Luke
''the 24th word is "song"''

;D

Izalightblue

I hope this is like a secret message which means we'll listen to the song preview on the 24th! What a wonderful X-mas gift that would be! ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 23, 2010, 01:40:05 AM
I hope this is like a secret message which means we'll listen to the song preview on the 24th! What a wonderful X-mas gift that would be! ;D

Woww , maybe , I didn't think it  ;D , it would be the best gift for Xmas!

I can't wait for hear it!

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 23, 2010, 01:30:52 AM
Dr luke in twitter :

TheDoctorLuke Dr. Luke Doctor Luke
''the 24th word is "song"''

;D

Ahaha, he is really too funnY!!!   :D     It's so great that he's bringing a playful sense of humor to the music biz!!

Izalightblue

Hey, everyone!

Just heard that Sony may let the song snippet come out either today or on the 28th. I hope this is true! Let's wait and see! :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 25, 2010, 12:25:26 AM
Hey, everyone!

Just heard that Sony may let the song snippet come out either today or on the 28th. I hope this is true! Let's wait and see! :D
OMG! , I'm excited! , I hope it be true! , Merry christmas !  ;D

JackSnr

Izalightblue

^     ^      ^

Yeah, that would be so awesome! Merry Christmas!

georg_e

HaPPy  HoLiDaze  and MeRRy   ChRisTMaS To All Cheironers --  2011 will Be A gReAT yEAR fOr Music!!

Izalightblue

^         ^           ^

Thanks, George, you too! No doubt about it!

Doctor Luke reveals more two words of the song:

Please(4th) Forgive(5th) http://twitter.com/thedoctorluke

So, we have '' Hey over there, please forgive..''

Hmm, I really want to see how this will sound! :D