• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Ha --must be the first big song in history to be leaked by its own writer .....one......word......at.....a......time !    :D :D

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Dr.Luke needs to stop spamming and tell the song, this excitment technique is old and I am really bored (rant)lol!

Seriously, just spell it out...

Rebecca

sounds exciting, can't wait to hear it.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Matteo87

Some rumors says that new Britney song will be released in the next week??

It's true or not?  :o ::)

I can't wait...!!!!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

georg_e

Some VeRY positive reactions to song from a Britney dancer who's heard it.........(scroll down to about the 17th post down in thread)      http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pop&action=display&thread=102455&page=12

Izalightblue

Izalightblue

News about HIAM :

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le7m2mtbdb1qctu8zo1_500.png

Unique beat, infectious bass line and amazing hook!  ;D  ;D  :D SO GREAT!!!!!!!

Out on January 7th! But it seems it's worth the waiting! 8)

Raul_esp

I'm very excited , The wait is song long! , I can't wait more! , I need a leak!

Feelgoodlies

"Hold It Against Me" is a really boring title guys!

Linda

Raul_esp

georg_e

Next line from Dr. Luke Twitter....."if I'm coming on too strong"  :D