• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Weird, it works fine for me. I'll send it via FB.

Raul_esp

Raul_esp

JackSnr

Is there a new version of the demo or something? Is it on YouTube? Does the production sound better? Anyway, I gues we'll know come tuesday.  :)

georg_e

It's this one, Jack.  http://www.4shared.com/audio/WBMCz7tV/Britney_Spears_-_Hold_It_Again.html     No idea if it's real, but I love it anyway! :D    PS......just noticed how the kick drum becomes absolutely huge at .24....whoEVER the hell made this version knows what they're doing! :D

Izalightblue

I have a question: Do you guys think it was used autotune on Britney's voice?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on January 08, 2011, 03:10:08 AM
I hope not , I love her voice without autotune  :P

Feelgoodlies

The demo does sound good, but it's very "techno driven", and very Ke$ha sounding!

I hope the finished one is really different to it!

And I really loved the cover and the fonts.

OverPop

Quote from: Izalightblue on January 08, 2011, 03:10:08 AM

Oh c'mon, of course they'll use autotune, probably a lot  ;)

klukan

Probably every pop song uses auto-tune. That doesn't mean the singer can't sing. It's a sound

maxmartin'sfan

Auto-tune is always used ! but not just as an effect but used to correct the pitch of a voice.

Linda

Quote from: georg_e on January 07, 2011, 11:42:52 PM
               It's this one, Jack.  http://www.4shared.com/audio/WBMCz7tV/Britney_Spears_-_Hold_It_Again.html     No idea if it's real, but I love it anyway! :D    PS......just noticed how the kick drum becomes absolutely huge at .24....whoEVER the hell made this version knows what they're doing! :D

amazing!!

Tony G.

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on January 08, 2011, 05:42:35 PM
Auto-tune is always used ! but not just as an effect but used to correct the pitch of a voice.

Yes, exactly. You can use Auto-Tune in a way, that do do not recognise it. The other way is the Cher-Effect wich is really kind of a sound effect.

But other effects can alienate the human voice much more than Auto-Tune.