• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuHa

Thank God for different time zones! It's out in New Zealand and already leaked on youtube - dont know how long this link will work but here goes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai53gegpfHc

This is an amazing track! With a revolutionary britney sound!
Enjoy!! =)

georg_e

Also here:  http://soundcloud.com/theprophetblog/01-hold-it-against-me   And PopJustice has a fun article with photos today showing the UK final version CD kept under lock and key  http://www.popjustice.com/   Xcellent review, too :D

Izalightblue

Great! Love it when the song gets big and the breakdown is amazing! The guitar sound is so nice and beautiful!  :D

Out

I've forgotten what it's like to get first Britney's single from the album and be on the top of excitement but that's where I am now!!! Love this song. Hope Brit has gone dancey on the rest of the album too!
Second middle-eight is EPIC as the final chorus!

Raul_esp

OMG ,IT'S AMAZING , the production is amazing ,  the melody of shattered glass in an amazing production.

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 10, 2011, 08:41:18 PM
OMG ,IT'S AMAZING , the production is amazing ,  the melody of shattered glass in an amazing production.
Yes, and there's one part that reminds me of some of the Cheiron Britney effects.....on the part after the breakdown, just before the very last chorus, those drums that sound like explosions...like something you hear in a movie preview...very cinematic!

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on January 10, 2011, 09:07:08 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on January 10, 2011, 08:41:18 PM
Yes, and there's one part that reminds me of some of the Cheiron Britney effects.....on the part after the breakdown, just before the very last chorus, those drums that sound like explosions...like something you hear in a movie preview...very cinematic!
YES! , I feel like hearing a new cheiron in this part! It will be an AMAZING HIT!

georg_e

^     ^    ^

yES, it took awhile, but now I'm completely addicted to it -- it's a monster song!     This review here is SO great-- and funny! :D   http://www.muumuse.com/2011/01/daily-b-hold-it-against-me-single-review.html

Feelgoodlies

OK...
The songs sounds nice, I thought it has the "Blow" infused with trance, it's actually a dance track rather than pop or electro/pop which I love from the guys(Max and Luke).

the "If I said my heart was beating..." part is just like "I feel the Adrenaline moving through my veins" part in Circus.

It gets really cool in that dance break as well as that instrumentral part right after, my favourite part.

Oh btw the song sounds  like a remix version of a good song!

Linda

I'm blown away. I think it's just perfect.
Lovin' the breakdown

Looks like i'll have this one on repeat for a while :)

JackSnr

Amazing song. I must admit I was a little worried after hearing the demo but faith In max, it's an amazing song. I completely agree with everyone about the breakdown -- dubstep... interesting. But where was the guitar? I missed it

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Matteo87

I'm a little disappointed... :(
I expected something better...
Is very different from Ke$ha and Katy's sound.

I hope in some better Max's track on the album ;)
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

maxmartin'sfan

Britney is Number One In Itunes FRance!!!!!!

The Sound Is... WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWw HUGE!! What's the Fuck is this Kick Drum????? Waooouuuuuuuuuuuuu !  It's sounds like an SLL Compressor!