• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 17, 2011, 02:41:19 AM
Instrumental : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6COArdU6COY

AMAZING
WoWW!!    It's amazing how much stuff you can hear in this without the vocal....it's really great, no doubt!!

Izalightblue

Rebecca

wow, the instrumental is fantastic! it's quite wild!

Raul_esp

Dr luke in Twitter :

britney's 2nd single gonna be fire!!!!!! watch out!!!!!!

;D

georg_e

^     ^     ^    ^

Yes!  And here's tweet from Britney's manager  :D       @TheDoctorLuke Never thought you and #MaxMartin would beat HIAM but I think the impossible has been achieved. Get ready world.....

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on January 17, 2011, 09:23:16 PM

^     ^     ^    ^

Yes!  And here's tweet from Britney's manager  :D       @TheDoctorLuke Never thought you and #MaxMartin would beat HIAM but I think the impossible has been achieved. Get ready world.....

Cool!  ;D

Raul_esp

I can hear Cheiron elements in the Stops of the song , specially in the stop of the beginning of the second verse and in the beginning of the last chorus.

Matteo87

I dont' hear anything of Cheiron elements in HIAM... :'(
I miss so much the old Max...

The last songs that reminds me Cheiron elements it's DY and Teenage Dream, a little bit...
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Matteo87 on January 17, 2011, 10:11:53 PM
I dont' hear anything of Cheiron elements in HIAM... :'(
I miss so much the old Max...

The last songs that reminds me Cheiron elements it's DY and Teenage Dream, a little bit...

You must hear the instrumental , This has amazing Stops.

georg_e

^    ^    ^

The part that kills me on the instrumental is at 1.25, where it's like that riff goes on drugs for a second :D   That part is fantastic!  Also, at 1.48, you can hear a guitar in background for a few measures...it's very faint, but maybe that's also that Hagstrom guitar they were talking about a few weeks ago.... (It comes in a little louder at 1.57, like single notes on the guitar playing same melody as the synths).

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on January 17, 2011, 11:09:26 PM
                                                 ^    ^    ^

The part that kills me on the instrumental is at 1.25, where it's like that riff goes on drugs for a second :D   That part is fantastic!  Also, at 1.48, you can hear a guitar in background for a few measures...it's very faint, but maybe that's also that Hagstrom guitar they were talking about a few weeks ago.... (It comes in a little louder at 1.57, like single notes on the guitar playing same melody as the synths).

Yes , it's great!

Linda

georg_e

Hey, someone put up a really good Britney acapella vocal of HIAM, so you can really hear all of Max's beautiful harmonies :-)
           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERSOjhlUiK4

georg_e

Editor of Billboard (Bill Werde) tweeted this....

im expecting @britneyspears new "hold it against me" to debut at no.1 on hot 100 next week. radio/digital both loving.

ps ...according to Billboard, it would be only the 18th song to achieve this since 1958 :D