• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on January 18, 2011, 03:10:48 PM
                    Editor of Billboard (Bill Werde) tweeted this....

im expecting @britneyspears new "hold it against me" to debut at no.1 on hot 100 next week. radio/digital both loving.

ps ...according to Billboard, it would be only the 18th song to achieve this since 1958 :D

Amazing!

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on January 18, 2011, 03:54:44 AM

Hey, someone put up a really good Britney acapella vocal of HIAM, so you can really hear all of Max's beautiful harmonies :-)
           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERSOjhlUiK4

The vocals are amazing.

Raul_esp

Britney debuts 1# in the billboard hot 100!!  ;D ;D

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/britney-spears-hold-it-against-me-debuts-1004139415.story

It's the 10th number 1 of Max and the four of Britney.

Congratulations to Max , Britney and Luke.

georg_e

^    ^    ^

Wow, that was fast!   A little over one week since it came out :D

Izalightblue

Rebecca

Amazing! There really was no doubt it would go No.1.

Rebecca

I like that it will be more edgy and more club
Also I love that 'Dr. Luke and Max Martin are running the show'!

georg_e

Yes, thank God they are 'running the show' :D     And now I'm thinking that 'dubstep' bridge on HIAM was just a taste of what's to come.....they already cleverly prepared the public for it with that little section, hehe :-)

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

finnaly Max is CO producer for britneys album again, HIAM is so perfect,
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on January 26, 2011, 07:04:12 PM
finnaly Max is CO producer for britneys album again, HIAM is so perfect,
No, not really!

It started to fall on US iTunes... so typical I know!

I want Max to write her songs like "Just Like You" and "Fuckin' Perfect", I want a serious song, kind of "Stronger".

JackSnr

Agreed! HIAM is really started to fall. It's now at 10 on NZ. For some reason Britney never seems to get the mammoth radio play that Katy, Kesha and Rihanna get.

Linda

It shouldn't have fell already down the charts.
If only Britney would do some promotion again.

Rebecca

What is going on? Why doesn't Britney get the same radio play of Katy/Kesha/Lady Gaga. I don't understand.
Britney really needs to get the video out.

Raul_esp