• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sforzando

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 28, 2011, 02:12:02 PM
She needs a video and performs!
I couldn't agree more! I think that the video should be released before people get bored.

Raul_esp

Quote from: sforzando on January 28, 2011, 02:21:21 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on January 28, 2011, 02:12:02 PM
She needs a video and performs!
I couldn't agree more! I think that the video should be released before people get bored.

Yes it does another perspective of the song.

Rebecca

Izalightblue

Ha, so great! One of the best mashups I've ever heard!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Amazing cheiron sound 1999 , 12 years later Max did it again  ;)   It reminds me of old memories
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Linda

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

georg_e

Exclusive: Britney Spears' Producer Dr. Luke Reveals 'Femme Fatale' Details | Rolling Stone Music http://t.co/gXRVycX via @rollingstone

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on February 02, 2011, 08:19:16 PM

Exclusive: Britney Spears' Producer Dr. Luke Reveals 'Femme Fatale' Details | Rolling Stone Music http://t.co/gXRVycX via @rollingstone

Interesting article , Originally They planned to give the song to Katy  :)

JackSnr

I think 'Hold It Against Me' would've been a good album title, kinda like 'Oops!... I did it again' but 'Femme Fatale' is good too.

Also, I don't think Britney has to worry about Gaga. The producer of her new song Born This Way described it as, and i quote directly, "beautiful. Like a golden spaceship touching down on a rainbow runway in a field of fresh mint"

Rebecca

good article. I wonder who the producer Billboard is?

yeah, Britney has nothing to worry about re Lady Gaga.