• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on February 11, 2011, 11:26:29 AM
it's great to read Britney saying that but quite funny at the same time. I mean, where was Max on In The Zone, Blackout? why wasn't Max important to her then?

anyway, it's nice of her to mention Max & Dr Luke.
She needed to break away from Max and experience new sounds, new producers.... a new audience.

Anyways, I'm worried about Max being executive producer. Him being in charge of which songs make the final cut scares me deeply. I think he's going to piss off a lot of Britney's fans.

starstruck52

Quote from: klukan on February 14, 2011, 08:38:14 PM
It's the 2nd single
No it's not. Dr Luke tweeted way after "I I I Wanna Go O O" was confirmed that he and Britney just finished a SMASH second single. A different song is going to be the second single.

And I'm not too excited about "I I I Wanna Go O O" because Pop Justice reviewed it and said it was lame. Said it had the typical Dr Luke bass and Max's baby-voice Britney vocals.  :'(

starstruck52

Wow, nobody posted this yet? It's from weeks ago lol.

Popjustice reviews 4-track sampler:
A 4-track sample from Spears' new album is already being sent to some big names. The promotion has pretty much changed - Jive has chosen to sent it to blogs and web icons instead of the big vehicles which had never failed to underestimate Britney during the "Circus" era.

"Hold It Against Me" starts the ride with the dubstep inspired break and pumping beats that the fans are already used to. But it's only a little part of the surprise, "Antidote", the second track from the sampler, brings new cards to the table when it comes to the pop tart. Taking classes from Ke$ha, Britney showcases her rap/sing abilities alternating distorted vocals - think Daft Punk - in a disco-infused song. Best track from the sampler.

"Switch You On" is the typical sexy midtempo. Britney oozes sexuality whispering throughout the verses and ending the chorus with the lyrics: "If I turn the lights off / I wonder if it would switch you o-o-on" suceeded by an unplugged electric guitar.

"I I I Wanna Go O O" is, perhaps, the weakest track on the sampler. The typical Dr. Luke bass and Martin's doll-esque vocals makes the song sound like a Sugababes' "About You Now" revival. Not quite there.

Read more: http://www.popjustice.com/forum/index.php?topic=26138.2400#ixzz1E8KTiuAz

Alex Martin

Well it's great if the song is similar to About You Now....i love that song!!!

Raul_esp

''About you now'' is amazing , one of the best dr luke pop songs , although I don't want something similar to Britney but I want something so great like that.

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on February 16, 2011, 03:43:05 PM
Quote from: klukan on February 14, 2011, 08:38:14 PM
It's the 2nd single
No it's not. Dr Luke tweeted way after "I I I Wanna Go O O" was confirmed that he and Britney just finished a SMASH second single. A different song is going to be the second single.

And I'm not too excited about "I I I Wanna Go O O" because Pop Justice reviewed it and said it was lame. Said it had the typical Dr Luke bass and Max's baby-voice Britney vocals.  :'(

Popjustice too said ''Born this way'' was an amazing song and it isnt so great , if it's a typical Max-Dr luke song I'm sure the Max fans will love it!

JackSnr

Agreed! Even I couldn't help but be excited to hear born this way given the gargantuan hype it's been getting but it was a total let down. I'm sure I I I W anna Go will be great.

Feelgoodlies

Still she cant dance that good and looks absolutely stiff!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

JackSnr

I think it's great, even though the best dancing from her in that video was on the monitors showing Baby One More Time. Atrocious product placement though.

*Sabine*

Sneak peak of Inside Out, produced by Luke (and Max??):
http://soundcloud.com/drluke/brit-teaser

This is fire, I already LOVE it!! ;D

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 19, 2011, 10:40:41 AM
Sneak peak of Inside Out, produced by Luke (and Max??):
http://soundcloud.com/drluke/brit-teaser

This is fire, I already LOVE it!! ;D

OMG! , it sounds AMAZING.