• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 02, 2011, 05:19:02 PM
Quote from: RuHa on March 02, 2011, 11:23:46 AM
Seal It With a Kiss Teaser

http://soundcloud.com/drluke/seal-it-with-a-kiss-snippet

Amazing.
Love it!!!   And here's another good one :D       http://soundcloud.com/drluke/criminal-snippet   (Luke wrote: "Max and Shellback produced" ;D)

maxmartin'sfan

Aaaa i love the criminal snipet! I hope it will be a balad! It sounds different!

Raul_esp

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Matteo87 on March 03, 2011, 10:22:12 PM
All this snippets are amazing!  ;)
Yes! it seems will be the best britney album since ''Britney'' , a pure pop album.

Matteo87

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 03, 2011, 10:30:43 PM
Yes! it seems will be the best britney album since ''Britney'' , a pure pop album.

I hope Raul!
I'd like a beautiful Pop ballad, old style...
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

RuHa

Raul_esp

georg_e

^     ^    ^

Wow, yeah....I love the way they saved the chorus until pretty late in the song....very clever, cuz when it hits, it has a great impact!! :D    I love that chorus, it's a very warm melody, good emotion, and the whoa-uh-oh part sets it up nicely ;-)
It's a huge song for sure :-)

georg_e

First Prize goes to the first Forum member who identifies what recent UNRELEASED Max/Luke track by a different artist has almost EXACTLY  (seriously) the same verse melody (and the same chords) as "Til The World Ends"! :D :D     (Well, there's no prize actually--but you'll still win if you get the answer first :-)   (Hint: we posted about the song on the Forum a couple months ago)

RuHa

Raul_esp

Tracklist and credits :

1. Till The World Ends (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard)
2. Hold It Against Me (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Co-produced by Billboard)
3. Inside Out (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard)
4. I Wanna Go (Produced by Max Martin and Shellback)
5. How I Roll (Produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback and Magnus)
6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful featuring Sabi (Produced by Benny Blanco, Ammo, JMIKE and Billboard)
7. Seal It With A Kiss (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Dream Machine)
8. Big Fat Bass featuring will.i.am (Produced by will.i.am)
9. Trouble For Me (Produced by Fraser T Smith)
10. Trip To Your Heart (Produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback and Magnus)
11. Gasoline (Produced by Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco)
12. Criminal (Produced by Max Martin and Shellback)

The Deluxe version of "Femme Fatale" will include four additional tracks:
13. Up N' Down (Produced by Max Martin, Shellback and Oligee)
14. He About To Lose Me (Produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins)
15. Selfish (Produced by Stargate, and Sandy Vee)
16. Don't Keep Me Waiting (Produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins

georg_e