• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I love max and i love this song....but honestly the chorus is identical to Since U Been Gone :D

Izalightblue

nshinnosuke

this is it..
this is what we were waiting for few years back..
a collaboration between Max and Brit for more than one song
and this album has the most number of Max songs since Oops, even more than Britney (the album) !!!
even it has Darkchild and Stargate...also Fraser T Smith.. the only guy that I'm not comfortable with is Will I Am... Darkchild's should have made it into the maint tracklisting

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

IT´S TRUE, this is what we waiting for, i hope the songs are good.. Max and Britney is back
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

Britney has come back to the right track , the track of the Pop music.

Can't wait for hear this amazing album.

Raul_esp

New clips have leaked , and all sound amazing!!!

Eddie Krommer

Album has leaked:

http://twitter.com/ileaks

I Wanna Go, Seal it With a Kiss and Criminal are awesome in the full version.

Raul_esp

Raul_esp

WOWWW THE ALBUM IS AMAZING , Better Bitney album since ''Britney'' , it's a Pop masterpiece , The Max songs are amazing , specially ''I wanna go'' is immense.

OverPop

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 11, 2011, 07:42:56 PM
WOWWW THE ALBUM IS AMAZING , Better Bitney album since ''Britney'' , it's a Pop masterpiece , The Max songs are amazing , specially ''I wanna go'' is immense.

My favourite one is Inside out, it's amazing, and the rest of the songs are really great too  :)

Izalightblue

maxmartin'sfan

I'm waiting for the 28th to listen to the album!