• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

amazing all over the best album from max  since black and blue album from BSB
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

I can't believe how great the album is! , i'm addicted to this!

The chorus of ''I wanna go'' reminds to me to the old Britney.

Raul_esp

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I LOVE CRIMINAL IT´S CRAZY....one of the best Max tracks ever  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on March 12, 2011, 05:21:47 PM

Yeah! , it's amazing , and the middle 8 of the end is so beautiful , very cheiron.

nshinnosuke

my favs are I Wanna Go and Criminal (I could imagine this being the soundtrack of Kill Bill or some Quentin Tarantino film, sounds very different)
the whole album sounds very similar with the exception of Criminal
I'm very disappointed at Bloodshy & Avant's songs, they're mediocre..
also Inside Out sounds very weak for a Max/Luke song
I wonder how will Darkchild and Stargate's songs sound like, and the deluxe edition also has another Max/Shellback song
currently my top 5 would be :
1. Till the World Ends
2. Criminal
3. I Wanna Go
4. Hold It Against Me
5. Seal it with a Kiss

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 12, 2011, 05:31:27 PM
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on March 12, 2011, 05:21:47 PM

Yeah! , it's amazing , and the middle 8 of the end is so beautiful , very cheiron.

and the middle 8 of the end is so beautiful  ;D The best  ;D

Rebecca

oh absolutely! Criminal is amazing. It's definitely one of Max's best!!

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

fralax

Babs

Found an interview with Britney in Rolling Stone magazine where she discussed working with Max and Dr. Luke (full article here: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/britney-spears-on-her-new-album-her-favorite-music-and-working-with-will-i-am-20110317 )

"What is it about Max Martin that makes you so comfortable collaborating with him? How much bigger of a role did he take on this album than he did for "Circus"?
Max played a huge role on this album and he has been there since the beginning so there is such a huge level of trust. He gets exactly what I am saying when I tell him what I want and don’t want musically.  His melodies are incredible and he is always coming up with weird sounds, which I love. The whistle on "I Wanna Go" still gets me every time I hear it. Who would have thought of that? There is nobody I feel more comfortable collaborating with in the studio.

How would you characterize the studio relationship between Max and Dr. Luke?
They are two peas in a pod. It’s a total bromance."

georg_e

Ha, love that :-)   It's great, thanks for posting it....the rest of her interview is really good, too.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Babs on March 17, 2011, 08:47:42 PM
Found an interview with Britney in Rolling Stone magazine where she discussed working with Max and Dr. Luke (full article here: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/britney-spears-on-her-new-album-her-favorite-music-and-working-with-will-i-am-20110317 )

"What is it about Max Martin that makes you so comfortable collaborating with him? How much bigger of a role did he take on this album than he did for "Circus"?
Max played a huge role on this album and he has been there since the beginning so there is such a huge level of trust. He gets exactly what I am saying when I tell him what I want and don't want musically.  His melodies are incredible and he is always coming up with weird sounds, which I love. The whistle on "I Wanna Go" still gets me every time I hear it. Who would have thought of that? There is nobody I feel more comfortable collaborating with in the studio.

How would you characterize the studio relationship between Max and Dr. Luke?
They are two peas in a pod. It's a total bromance."

Great interview!

Babs

Yes, very nice interview. I like her description of the studio relationship between Max and Luke as "total bromance"  :D