• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

According to wikipedia ''Gasoline'' is co-written by Max martin , I didn't know it , I love the song.

georg_e

georg_e

Babs

Quote from: georg_e on March 19, 2011, 06:08:36 PM
     If you missed my revised post, the film is here ...Max playing flute at 2.11....:-)     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF6wl5rrAeo
Great video!!

gm33

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 22, 2011, 01:20:47 AM
According to wikipedia ''Gasoline'' is co-written by Max martin , I didn't know it , I love the song.

I don't see that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_Fatale_%28Britney_Spears_album%29#Track_listing
11.    "Gasoline"      Emily Wright, Gottwald, McKee, Levin, Claude Kelly
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

Quote from: gm33 on March 25, 2011, 01:56:01 AM

I don't see that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_Fatale_%28Britney_Spears_album%29#Track_listing

I saw it in the spanish link : http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_Fatale_(%C3%A1lbum)

«Gasoline»   Dr. Luke & Benny Blanco   
Escritura: Emily Wright, Max Martin, Lukasz Gottwald, Bonnie McKee, Benjamin Levin & Claude Kelly

gm33

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 25, 2011, 02:01:30 AM
Quote from: gm33 on March 25, 2011, 01:56:01 AM

I don't see that?

I saw it in the spanish link : http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_Fatale_(%C3%A1lbum)

«Gasoline»   Dr. Luke & Benny Blanco   
Escritura: Emily Wright, Max Martin, Lukasz Gottwald, Bonnie McKee, Benjamin Levin & Claude Kelly

Interesting! I think that is right. I found a sony music link:
https://ecard.mds.sonymusic.com/welcome?key=2177645E-0589-C7F2-C7BA-6789C9D84831#
Click on "INFO" at the top

rtist: Britney Spears
Name: Femme Fatale
Release Date: 03/29/2011
Label Name: Jive
Grid: 88697853322
UPC: 886978533227
Sequence    Title    ISRC    Lyricist    Composer    Duration
1    Till The World Ends    USJI11100074    Max Martin, Alexander Kronlund, Kesha Sebert, Lukasz Gottwald    Max Martin, Alexander Kronlund, Kesha Sebert, Lukasz Gottwald    3:57
2    Hold It Against Me    USJI11000320    Max Martin, Lukasz Gottwald, Bonnie McKee, Mathieu Jomphe    Max Martin, Lukasz Gottwald, Bonnie McKee, Mathieu Jomphe    3:48
3    Inside Out    USJI11100094    Max Martin, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Lukasz Gottwald, Bonnie McKee, Mathieu Jomphe    Max Martin, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Lukasz Gottwald, Bonnie McKee, Mathieu Jomphe    3:38
4    I Wanna Go    USJI11100095    Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Shellback    Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Shellback    3:30
5    How I Roll    USJI11100096    Pontus Winnberg, Magnus Lidehäll, Nicole Morier, Henrik Jonback, Bonnie McKee, Christian Karlsson    Pontus Winnberg, Magnus Lidehäll, Nicole Morier, Henrik Jonback, Bonnie McKee, Christian Karlsson    3:36
6    (Drop Dead) Beautiful    USJI11100097    Joshua Coleman, Esther Dean, Jeremy Coleman, Benjamin Levin, Mathieu Jomphe    Esther Dean, Jeremy Coleman, Mathieu Jomphe, Benjamin Levin, Joshua Coleman    3:36
7    Seal It With A Kiss    USJI11100098    Max Martin, Lukasz Gottwald, Henry Walter, Bonnie McKee    Max Martin, Henry Walter, Lukasz Gottwald, Bonnie McKee    3:26
8    Big Fat Bass    USJI11100099    will.i.am    will.i.am    4:44
9    Trouble For Me    USJI11100100    Fraser T. Smith, Livvi Franc, Heather Bright    Fraser T. Smith, Livvi Franc, Heather Bright    3:19
10    Trip To Your Heart    USJI11100101    Nicole Morier, Pontus Winnberg, Henrik Jonback, Magnus Lidehäll, Sophie Stern, Christian Karlsson    Nicole Morier, Pontus Winnberg, Henrik Jonback, Sophie Stern, Magnus Lidehäll, Christian Karlsson    3:33
11    Gasoline    USJI11100102    Emily Wright, Max Martin, Lukasz Gottwald, Bonnie McKee, Benjamin Levin, Claude Kelly    Emily Wright, Max Martin, Lukasz Gottwald, Bonnie McKee, Benjamin Levin, Claude Kelly    3:08
12    Criminal    USJI11100103    Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Shellback    Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Shellback    3:45
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

gm33

It looks like there is some discrepancy with the track listings between sources. If anyone has the CD, would you mind scanning the booklet?

For example, some sites don't have Tiffany Amber as a writer Criminal while some do.

Raul_esp

We'll have to wait to the album release to see the official credits but seems that the official are of the sony web.

Rebecca

I bought the album last night (Friday night in Australia). Criminal has Tiffany Amber co-writing with Max and Shellback. All credits look the same as what Sony has.

The only difference is Gasoline. Sony has Max as a co-writer, but my cd booklet just says Lukasz Gottwald, Claude Kelly, Benjamin Levin, Bonnie McKee and Emily Wright. Produced by Dr Luke and Benny Blanco. It will be interesting to see when Maratone site puts the credits up

I was trying to scan the booklet in but something is wrong with my scanner, sorry.

I love the album!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Rebecca on March 25, 2011, 10:38:59 PM
I bought the album last night (Friday night in Australia). Criminal has Tiffany Amber co-writing with Max and Shellback. All credits look the same as what Sony has.

The only difference is Gasoline. Sony has Max as a co-writer, but my cd booklet just says Lukasz Gottwald, Claude Kelly, Benjamin Levin, Bonnie McKee and Emily Wright. Produced by Dr Luke and Benny Blanco. It will be interesting to see when Maratone site puts the credits up

I was trying to scan the booklet in but something is wrong with my scanner, sorry.

I love the album!

Then there is a contradiction here  :-\

georg_e

Rebecca, does it say who's playing flute on "Criminal'?   :D

CBS

Rebecca

Quote from: georg_e on March 26, 2011, 02:35:23 PM

Rebecca, does it say who's playing flute on "Criminal'?   :D

No, how annoying! It says Guitars: Shellback. Keyboards: Max Martin and Shellback
Background vocals: Chau Phan
It was recorded by Max and Shellback at Maratone, Stockholm

I can't believe it doesn't mention the flute! It must be Max!