• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on April 01, 2011, 10:22:17 PM

MTV documentary this Sunday on making of Femme Fatale.......hope we see some Max/Luke stuff :-)

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/638121/britneys-studio-rituals.jhtml#id=1660829
Woww , I can't wait for see it , We hope see to Max in the studio!

Raul_esp

Great video!! , I love it!! , and great Heather Bright ! I prefer than Britney leaves make the songs to the songwritters , they are really who have the knowledge about the music.

Izalightblue

The video looks like a sequence of '' I'm a slave 4 u ''  :P. And I think Britney looks kinda sad, which is not good, because the song is so energetic! 8)

gm33

I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this yet, but "Inside Out" as some cool references to old Max songs!

I can hear you knocking at the front door  - Don't Go Knocking On My Door

Hit me one more time it's so amazing   - ...Baby one more time

You're the only one who ever drove me crazy ...(You Drive Me) Crazy

Trying to let you go but it's not that easy  ... Where Are You Now?

What do you think? Am I right or just trying too hard to make a connection? Even the title line "you know me inside out"...it's like we know her (or Max) so well, we know her lyrics!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

Quote from: gm33 on April 10, 2011, 08:47:03 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this yet, but "Inside Out" as some cool references to old Max songs!

I can hear you knocking at the front door  - Don't Go Knocking On My Door

Hit me one more time it's so amazing   - ...Baby one more time

You're the only one who ever drove me crazy ...(You Drive Me) Crazy

Trying to let you go but it's not that easy  ... Where Are You Now?

What do you think? Am I right or just trying too hard to make a connection? Even the title line "you know me inside out"...it's like we know her (or Max) so well, we know her lyrics!

Wow , it's cool , I think Max thought in his old stuff for write it , it would be so much coincidence.

Rebecca

wow, I love the Britney/Rihanna version. How did it come about? did Britney record S&M for her album ages ago, but then it was given to Rihanna/

also, gm33, those references are great. I hadn't noticed all of them. oh, for sure Max did it on purpose.

prula

I love pop Music!!

Matteo87

I love so much the video and the song, but I would preferred "I Wanna Go" or "Criminal" as a second single...
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

''Till the world ends'' remix with Ke$ha and Nicki minaj :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeYQb_imuCY&feature=player_embedded

I like better the original version , but the bridge of the end is amazing.

This is the new strategy for get the 1# in USA , it's a pity that great songs have to be remixed for get the 1#.

Rebecca

oh no, I don't like it at all. I don't mind the Kesha part, but the Nicki Minaj part is dreadful. I hope this version doesn't get to no.1.

JackSnr

I like this version better than the original.  Kesha sounds a bit bored but Nicki Minaj and the new instrumentation are great.