• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on April 23, 2011, 11:42:48 PM
oh no, I don't like it at all. I don't mind the Kesha part, but the Nicki Minaj part is dreadful. I hope this version doesn't get to no.1.
Agree on the Nicki Minaj part, Rebecca.......the word "poultry" should never again be used in a pop song, lol!! :D

Rebecca

"poultry"! oh my goodness, I didn't even notice. so bad, it's funny!

*Sabine*

Raul_esp

JackSnr

JackSnr

Here is a (sort of) interesting article where Savan Kotecha is interviewed about Brintey Spears being a 'puppet' (which he loyally denies) and I Wanna Go from Femme Fatale.

However the main reasion I linked this article is because poor Shellback is named as Max Martin and Shellman. That made me chuckle a bit  :P 

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a317701/britney-spears-is-not-a-corporate-puppet.html

Rebecca

good interview. I love I Wanna Go too, I'd love it to be a single.
yes, funny -Shellman!

Matteo87

I think "I Wanna Go" should be the next single in Europe/Asia/Australia, and "Big Fat Bass" only for U.S. market.

I hope it!!!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

CBS

Quote from: Raul_esp on April 28, 2011, 11:03:04 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on April 28, 2011, 10:10:46 PM
All Femme Fatale's official instrumentals on this site: http://britneymediacenter.blogspot.com/

Enjoy! ;D

Wow , thanks!  ;D
Please, could someone reupload them? Or at least Criminal? It does not work for me, just a lot of commercial. And I have a Mac.

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

georg_e

Great news......between this and "Last Friday Night", radio will sound great this early Summer :-)    And thank God we'll be spared that "Big Fat Bass" monstrosity...for now at least :D

Rebecca

Quote from: georg_e on May 10, 2011, 10:41:11 PM

Great news......between this and "Last Friday Night", radio will sound great this early Summer :-)    And thank God we'll be spared that "Big Fat Bass" monstrosity...for now at least :D

yes, it is great news! you're so right about "Big Fat Bass", it's so terrible.