• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 20, 2008, 11:47:40 AM
That's a good question! I really wonder if Dr Luke and Max will be on the same songs or will produce separately. I actually bet more for the first solution, what about you?

i want max to do the songs with Rami instead of Dr luke, max martin and rami songs are better than his songs with Dr luke.

Unexpected

Quote from: ahmed on September 21, 2008, 12:14:23 AM
That's a good question! I really wonder if Dr Luke and Max will be on the same songs or will produce separately. I actually bet more for the first solution, what about you?

i want max to do the songs with Rami instead of Dr luke, max martin and rami songs are better than his songs with Dr luke.

With the New Max Martin soundhis productions with Dr luke is better let me give an example

Marion Raven Here I am (Album)
"End of Me" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami
"Here I Am" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami
"Break You" Max Martin, Dr. Luke
"Little By Little" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami, Peter Svensson
"Six Feet Under" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami
"Gotta Be Kidding" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami, Camela Leivert
"In Spite Of Me" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami, Alexandra Talomaa

What is the Best Song out of these tracks ?? Should I say it  it's BREAK YA , though all the other tracks Rami is involved

Another example

Backstreet Boys (Never Gone)
"Just Want You to Know" Max Martin, Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald
"I Still..." Max Martin, Rami
"Climbing the Walls" Max Martin, Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald 
"Siberia" Max Martin, Alexandra Talomaa, Rami

And Again what is the best Song CLIMBING THE WALLS , and also all other tracks Rami is involed , though I don't mind I still but , climbing the walls is better song , My point is in the new sound Max is creating better songs with Dr luke for sure , but back in the great POP days Max martin/Rami is great combination , I hope they produce together a song for britney this would be intresting to listen to , As I'm sure the Rock sound wont fit britney .

*Sabine*

For sure Britney won't do a rock song. I think a collaboaration written by Dr Luke and Max would fit her too...and I agree that the songs between Max and Rami are rockier, and maybe also less catchy and less "commercial" (take the word in a good way :) ).

Alex Martin

Quote from: Unexpected on September 21, 2008, 04:37:59 AM
Quote from: ahmed on September 21, 2008, 12:14:23 AM

With the New Max Martin soundhis productions with Dr luke is better let me give an example

Marion Raven Here I am (Album)
"End of Me" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami
"Here I Am" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami
"Break You" Max Martin, Dr. Luke
"Little By Little" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami, Peter Svensson
"Six Feet Under" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami
"Gotta Be Kidding" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami, Camela Leivert
"In Spite Of Me" Marion Raven, Max Martin, Rami, Alexandra Talomaa

What is the Best Song out of these tracks ?? Should I say it  it's BREAK YA , though all the other tracks Rami is involved

Another example

Backstreet Boys (Never Gone)
"Just Want You to Know" Max Martin, Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald
"I Still..." Max Martin, Rami
"Climbing the Walls" Max Martin, Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald 
"Siberia" Max Martin, Alexandra Talomaa, Rami

And Again what is the best Song CLIMBING THE WALLS , and also all other tracks Rami is involed , though I don't mind I still but , climbing the walls is better song , My point is in the new sound Max is creating better songs with Dr luke for sure , but back in the great POP days Max martin/Rami is great combination , I hope they produce together a song for britney this would be intresting to listen to , As I'm sure the Rock sound wont fit britney .

Totally disagree............. Best marion is HERE I AM and Best BSB is SIBERIA:

Unexpected

well in the end it's a matter of taste , but I guess alot agree with me , if not in this forum , outside of it , Here I Am is great song too well it's a 2nd favorite after Break YA , but BSB it's defintily climbing the walls , siberia is Sh**

Alex Martin

Someone call a doctor for unexpected.......

Siberia is one of the best martin's song.

Climbing the walls is a nice song and also outside this forum many people says siberia is the best song of never gone album.

*Sabine*

Someone call Dr Luke! Unexpected is sick! j/k
I don't think you can judge like that what is best anyways, music is art and art is subjective! :P For me, Siberia is an awesome song...
So actually I agree with both of you, depends the songs! ;)

Rebecca

I half agree with Unexpected, Climbing The Walls is my favourite on Never Gone but Siberia is not sh**.

malcolm hogg

Siberia is Max Martins best work with BSB, no competition
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Raul_esp

none of the max martin  is a sh**   :D , I love both , climbing the walls and siberia , they are differents songs .

Feelgoodlies

"Siberia" and "Climbing Up The Wall" are OK, but not that great, his recet stuff are a lot lot better, he has some "not-really-him" songs like the ones he did to Nick Carter except "Blow Your Mind", well, we all love Max, he is great in every single way, but he has flaws IMO like any other human being.

Unexpected

Well well , I didn't know I'll start all that , I just said My opinion , Actually , I didn't LOVE any song from never gone until recently , I gave it another try and loved Climbing the walls , if you ask me Never gone is BSB worst album , I know alot might disagree But I didn't like Max work on it except for (Clmbing the walls which I recently loved)
, That's it .

@Alex Martin , Seiberia can't be one of Max best works :o , where's all of the old discography ?!! , I think Max Best Pop/rock song is Break Ya by marion raven .

BTW I'm just saying my opinion , don't take it as I judge your taste I totally respect it .

Anyways this is Britneys Topic let's move on

*Sabine*

Yes good idea! Britney!!...
So I was hoping to hear Womanizer this morning when I got up and ....... NOTHING! :( Some say the song could only be released on radio on October 7th!! No way!!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 22, 2008, 09:27:12 AM
So I was hoping to hear Womanizer this morning when I got up and ....... NOTHING! :( Some say the song could only be released on radio on October 7th!! No way!!
Reportedly it will be premiered on radios on Sep 29th, the digital release said to be on October the 7th.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 22, 2008, 04:06:02 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on September 22, 2008, 09:27:12 AM
Reportedly it will be premiered on radios on Sep 29th, the digital release said to be on October the 7th.

It's crazy how fans are speculating on brit forums, so many fake infos too... I prefer to wait, I think we should get the song soon! :)