• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

maybe they will postpone it a bit till she shoot a music video.

by the way, anybody has information about the video for ''womanizer''?, when she start shooting?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on September 22, 2008, 06:04:55 PM
maybe they will postpone it a bit till she shoot a music video.

by the way, anybody has information about the video for ''womanizer''?, when she start shooting?

Usually after the song being released to the digital stores, but with Britney we always expect the unexpected.

Here is a statement about the "Push Back" of the song
QuoteJive Records have confirmed, via Britney's official web site, that the world premiere of "Womanizer" has been delayed, due to it having 'finishing touches' added, and that as soon as it's ready, it will be posted on the site. The official press release for "Circus" last week said that the track was 'slated' to be premiered today worldwide.

and Here is Britney talks about "Circus"
QuoteBritney Spears spoke to "Rolling Stone" as part of their fall music preview, about her new CD, "Circus," saying, "I wanted to experiment with producers I haven't worked with much before, like The Underdogs, who have a Timbaland kind of sound. I came into the studio because I had some free time. But once I started working, I was like, 'This is cool!' It just happened." According to the report, over the past four months, Britney has recorded over 30 tracks for the album, including the lead single, "Womanizer," and the 'thicky layered bump-and-grind' "Circus," produced by Dr. Luke.

*Sabine*

I think it's very weird to retouch a single at the last time like this. There's a rumor they added a rap singer on the track. I hope it's fake cause rap sucks so bad! :(
The American radios said they still didn't have the final track and Jive would claim that the single should be on air at the beginning of next week.

ahmed

it would be very bad if they did that, i hate rap.

i wonder if they might think about changing their plans and release another song instead of '' womanizer'', release a song by a great famous producer max martin for example  ;), i wish they do.

-sabine-,i don't think we should believe these rumors, you know how we were disappointed by the first news about the album,but in the confirmed news we found that max martin is working on the album.

so let's wait and see  :)

*Sabine*

yes britney = rumors. we gotta be careful.
however, i wonder why the song is delayed. maybe it's linked to the negative reactions some britney fans had online after the 40 sec leak. + the Fow News review that was really bad:

"Britney Spears's single, Womanizer, was leaked to radio stations on Friday. It debuts somewhere today. What's the difference? Womanizer is quite awful, retread disco, with an annoying refrain and no discernible melody or hook. Actually, get the hook. Spears is not much of a singer. For her to grab any kind of music audience, she should try and remake novelty songs or find some of her own. But more of this repetitive dance junk isn't fruitful..."

I wonder how you can judge a song by listening to a 40 sec crappy radio rip.  ::)

Unexpected

I really don't Understand American People , They Said about Blackout it's AMAZING whil;e in fact it's horrible album Definitly her worst album to date , I'm saying this from being a fan of her , And now from 40 sec clip the song sounds awsome actually , yeah it's V. LQ , but I can tell a good song when I hear one , and they're saying it's Aweful  ::)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 23, 2008, 02:30:03 PM
yes britney = rumors. we gotta be careful.
however, i wonder why the song is delayed. maybe it's linked to the negative reactions some britney fans had online after the 40 sec leak. + the Fow News review that was really bad:

"Britney Spears's single, Womanizer, was leaked to radio stations on Friday. It debuts somewhere today. What's the difference? Womanizer is quite awful, retread disco, with an annoying refrain and no discernible melody or hook. Actually, get the hook. Spears is not much of a singer. For her to grab any kind of music audience, she should try and remake novelty songs or find some of her own. But more of this repetitive dance junk isn't fruitful..."

I wonder how you can judge a song by listening to a 40 sec crappy radio rip.  ::)

People will always crticise songs no matter how they sound, even if Britney got back to the studio to add those "finish touches" or whatever they still will crticise, I personally can judge a song from a snippet, specially when I hear its course, and from the course I gues Wonamizer is totally great, I hope they don't change anything, let us enjoy pop again rather than the crap they do >:(

Feelgoodlies

This said to be official single cover:

That doesn't even look like Britney, way too airbrushed, it sounds like a computer game character.

Source

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on September 23, 2008, 05:03:04 PM
I really don't Understand American People , They Said about Blackout it's AMAZING whil;e in fact it's horrible album Definitly her worst album to date , I'm saying this from being a fan of her , And now from 40 sec clip the song sounds awsome actually , yeah it's V. LQ , but I can tell a good song when I hear one , and they're saying it's Aweful  ::)

agree with everything you said

i never cared and will never care about the American's judge.

agree with you -feelgoodlies- too, Britney can do the best songs , but the haters will always crticise her, and will make up thousands of reasons to make her sounds bad, while there are many crappy singers release crappy music, and people praise their work, i know it's a matter of taste and people have different tastes, but sometimes i feel that people hate britney's songs because it's sung by britney, not because how good or bad the music is, it's unfair  :'( :'(

*Sabine*

Yes Ahmed, some people are real britney haters and no matter what she does, they'll think it sucks. I guess it's another problem: they don't like her voice, personnality, behaviour and stuff...
As Unexpected, I agree Blackout is not great but still for me, the worst Britney is In The Zone. I almost like none of the songs and I rarely play it.
For me, Britney's albums from best to worst are:
1 Oops
2 Baby one more time
3 Britney
4 Blackout
5 In the zone

What about you?

ahmed

although i hate when she does the overtly sexual stuff, but in my opinion in the zone is better than blackout.
i rarely play FEW in the zone songs, but i don't play blackout at all, i don't even have it.

my favorite britney albums in order:

1 oops.. i did it again
2 baby one more time
3 britney
4 in the zone
5 blackout

Alex Martin

my favorite britney albums in order:

1 oops.. i did it again
2 baby one more time
3 britney
4 in the zone
5 blackout

Alex Martin

...............and STRONGER IS MY FAVOURITE britney song.

Feelgoodlies

How can I not participate lol:
My favourite Britney albums:

1-Oops I Did It Again
2-Baby One More Time(only the cheiron songs)
3-Britney

THERE SHOULD BE A GAP

4-In The Zone
5-Blackout

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 23, 2008, 05:47:04 PM
This said to be official single cover:

That doesn't even look like Britney, way too airbrushed, it sounds like a computer game character.

Source

this pic is fake , it has been done by a spanish britney fan of the forum  :D