• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Less than 3 hours and we'll have the song! Ahh the lyrics, the pics from the video shoot, the single cover....I'm so excited! :D
Here's a review from popjustice abotu Womanizer! Sounds very nice! :)

PopJustice.com: Without wishing to stir up any of that boring Christina vs Britney nonsense, Britney's new single 'Womanizer' is exactly what Christina is trying - and failing - to do with her own new single. We heard the track in full earlier today and while we enjoyed (what we could hear of) the clip that leaked on Monday hearing the track in full - and at full volume - throws the whole thing into a brand new realm of amazingness. Stylistically it shares a lot in common with Rachel Stevens' 'Some Girls' but in Britney terms it's a brilliantly executed mashup of 'Toxic' with the last album's more insane moments like 'Ooh Ooh Baby'. Most important thing: it doesn't fade at the end - the beat drops out while Britney trills the main "YOU'RE A WOMANIZER OH WOMANIZER OH YOU'RE A WOMANIZER BABY" hook. This track lays a really strong foundation for the fully-realised comeback that didn't quite happen last time and it's hard not to think of it as a late contender for single of the year. Like we said above, it's literally quite good.

Rebecca

yes, it is very exciting!! a proper comeback for Britney.

Raul_esp

here is the song in HQ : http://z100.elvisduran.com/pages/news/britneyspears/

the song is amzing , I love the verses and the chorus , britney is back.

maxmartin'sfan

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Tiiger

It's pretty good, need to give it a few spins before I get really into it.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

No final touches have been made ::), the song is really good, the chorus is so danm catchy, but I still consider this as a Blackout inspired TBH, it's definitely a grower.

Rebecca

I really like it! but I don't like the way her voice sounds in the verses.

Out

Tonnes of disappointment! This album is gonna be even weaker than Blackout. I always loved Brit's songs for the great tunes before, but tunes in these new songs (from Blackout and this one) are sooooooo weak, it's very sad :(

Unexpected

I really like the Song , though it's very Blackout-ish , it's like a combination of

(Radar+Ooh ooh baby)+ Keeps getting better = Womanizer

ahmed

i like the song, but don't like repeating the word womanizer.

her voice sounds better than blackout, sounds more clean and more pure.

ahmed

Quote from: Out on September 26, 2008, 11:52:09 PM
Tonnes of disappointment! This album is gonna be even weaker than Blackout. I always loved Brit's songs for the great tunes before, but tunes in these new songs (from Blackout and this one) are sooooooo weak, it's very sad :(

it's too early to judge the album, i LOVE Britney's old songs, but if you expect her to do songs like the old ones,then sorry it's wrong expectation  because:

1-the people who created this music in the old songs (max martin and cheiron producers) are not doing this style anymore,they changed their style of music and lyrics.

2-these old songs will not work in America today, the market which SADLY the most important measure of the success, and she need a successful hit and successful album.

i'm sure the more max martin songs on this album, the better this album will be, i also have hopes in guy sigsworth songs.

Feelgoodlies

I really have to say it, I loved Womanizer but I prefer Christina Aguilera's Keeps Getting Better, I just think that song is more poppier and very fun, not saying Womanizer isn't, but I just like that song more.

Out

Quote from: ahmed on September 27, 2008, 12:51:44 AM
Quote from: Out on September 26, 2008, 11:52:09 PM
it's too early to judge the album, i LOVE Britney's old songs, but if you expect her to do songs like the old ones,then sorry it's wrong expectation  because:
1-the people who created this music in the old songs (max martin and cheiron producers) are not doing this style anymore,they changed their style of music and lyrics.
2-these old songs will not work in America today, the market which SADLY the most important measure of the success, and she need a successful hit and successful album.
i'm sure the more max martin songs on this album, the better this album will be, i also have hopes in guy sigsworth songs.
No no no! I don't expect Britney to make pop-music of the beginning of the century, but it's possible to create fashion sound and not to forget about melody. I just discovered 2 songs from Lady Gaga's album - Just Dance and Poker Face. It's the type of Britney new sound but there are much more work on tune, there are a lot of really good tunes on Rihanna's singles as well, though I'm not her fan. Well, that's why I love swedish music - swedes never forget about melody :) I really hope there will be minimum of r'n'b songwriters on this album, there are always loads of rumours about songwriters on new albums of big stars so I don't know if we'll finally get more than one Maratone's track  :-\