• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus1981

Personally I loooooove Womanizer. I think it's an awesome track and love everything about it. Britney sounds more 'there' than she did on Blackout somehow and the repetition of womanizer is fantastic and works so well. It's a great track to sing along to and I just know it's gonna sound amazing blasting out in a club. Britney's back b*tch!

Little bit of info re Max's track on the album from breatheheavy.com...

'Get ready for some new old-school Britney classics!

A rep from Jive Records has revealed song-writer / producer Max Martin's latest track he worked on for Britney's upcoming album "Circus" may be the best song he's ever done in his career.

Max Martin is responsible for crafting some of Britney's biggest pop songs, including "Baby One More Time," "Crazy," "Oops!... I Did It Again," "Lucky," "Stronger," "Overprotected" and "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman."

"Circus," Britney's 6th studio album, is scheduled for a December 2nd release.'

I'm soooo excited by this. I really really really can't wait to hear the track.

Raul_esp

OMG!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

max martin says that the  latest track he worked on for Britney's upcoming album "Circus" may be the best song he's ever done in his career!!!

OMG!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o i'M VERY EXCITED , it will be better than baby one more time??

Rebecca

oh wow!!! that is so exciting!!!

the best song in his career!

Alex Martin

It's difficult for me......max can't do a song better than Siberia,I got you or Unbeautiful..... :'(

Unexpected

Great news about Max , I can't believe we'll have another song from britney by MAX , and also I'm feeling that Max and Dr luke have worked on different songs on the album

*Sabine*

Yes whan I saw these news I was soooo excited! :D
Best than baby one more time, Stronger or overprotected?? It's gonna be hard but max superman can do it! :D
YAY!!! And by the way, I'm loving more and more Womanizer, I hope it's gonna be a monster hit!! :D

Feelgoodlies

Yes this is the news:

QuoteA rep from Jive Records has revealed song-writer / producer Max Martin's latest track he worked on for Britney's upcoming album "Circus" may be the best song he's ever done in his career.

Max Martin is responsible for crafting some of Britney's biggest pop songs, including "Baby One More Time," "Crazy," "Oops!... I Did It Again," "Lucky," "Stronger," "Overprotected" and "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman."

"Circus," Britney's 6th studio album, is scheduled for a December 2nd release.

Source: Kiss FM

Guys, I think it makes me really really really excited, because Max's confession about Circus being his greatest work ever, that means the song is FLAWLESS :o

I wonder what is his favourite song ever?!

Alex Martin

I doubt....if the song is this masterpiece why isn't the first single choice?

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on September 28, 2008, 04:39:50 AM
Great news about Max , I can't believe we'll have another song from britney by MAX , and also I'm feeling that Max and Dr luke have worked on different songs on the album

i hope you are right, i want 5 or 6 songs by max on this album.

Khan9898

Quote from: Alex Martin on September 28, 2008, 07:19:54 PM
it'll be probably be a second single

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on September 28, 2008, 07:19:54 PM

the first single doesn't mean the best song on the album, maybe they released womanizer as first single because this style will work in America and she needs her first single to be a successful hit.

that makes me feel that the song circus is very pop.

i'm very happy with Max Martin's confession about circus to be his best work in his career, he always do the best work for Britney.

*Sabine*

Yes, the first single is often different from the rest of an album and just has to be special to attract the attention on the album...
Like for In The Zone, Me against the music didn't do well....yet Toxic and Everytime were hits.

Raul_esp

yes , in the album ''britney' , I'm slave for you wasnt the best of the cd

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on September 28, 2008, 08:12:40 PM
Quote from: Unexpected on September 28, 2008, 04:39:50 AM

i hope you are right, i want 5 or 6 songs by max on this album.
NO... I want 12 tracks plus the bonus songs from him ;D ;D

I am sure that Circus will be a single, a second one or a third, but will be a single, although it should have been the 1st it would've easily gone to # 1, since it's Max's luckiest year since 99/2000.