• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on October 05, 2008, 06:57:09 PM
Quote from: ahmed on October 05, 2008, 04:10:30 PM
thanks  :), Britney always does great videos.

Actually She's not , Let's count good Videos

baby one more time
from the bottom...
Oops
Stronger
Lucky
Overprotected (REMIX) the original is just horrible , how can she do such a bad video for one of the greatest songs EVER >:(
Toxic
Everytime

Only 8 good videos OUT of 24 video , this isn't ALWAYS .

i Love most of her videos, the videos you mentioned and the others too like
sometimes , crazy , born to make you happy , i'm not a girl not yet a woman , someday(i will understand).

she always choose beautiful locations and her performance in the videos is great, most of her videos are unique and special.

at least she doesn't act like a stupid silly clown in the videos like some other singers do without giving any examples lol

*Sabine*

I really love almost all Birt's videos except Gimme More where she looks way too much slutty and that stupid cartoon in Break the Ice.

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 06, 2008, 11:19:38 AM
I really love almost all Birt's videos except Gimme More where she looks way too much slutty and that stupid cartoon in Break the Ice.

yes, me too. Britney's videos are great. Gimme More is definitely her worst.

I love I'm a Slave 4 U video, she looks amazing (though I don't love the song). My favourite is the Overprotected video (not the remixed version).
I'm glad Joseph Kahn is directing this one.

*Sabine*

My fave is probably Luky, I think it's special and I'm a bit nostalgic of that vid as it's the one that made me a britney fan. Also love Overprotected (the normal version) and Not a Girl...and of course the classics...baby one more time!!

Raul_esp

my favourite britney's  video is baby one more time , in this song all was perfect.

the worst : gimme more , break the ice and boys.

Feelgoodlies

Britney has great videos, like Baby One More Time, Oops!.. I Did It Again, Lucky,Sometimes, From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart and Born To Make You Happy.

Videso I dislike: Stronger, Crazy, Overprotected, Me Agaisnst The Music
Worst for me:definitely that fan-mad-ish Gimme More,Break The Ice, Boys

Anyway, he is Womanizer video sneak preview

Feelgoodlies

Caps from the video, she looks absolutely fantastic

*Sabine*

Ahhh she looks so good! I feel the vid is gonna be even better than Toxic's video!! :D
3 DAYS GUYS WOOOHOOO!  ;D

Rebecca

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Close Up ;D ;D:

Womanizer was released today on US iTunes[7th of October], it's currently at # 29, plus guys I heard she will also be performing on Good Morning America this December, so we have 2 performances now this one and(The X Factor one ;)).

It has a big chance in debuting at # 1, the airplays are quite high and iTunes is getting higher and higher, with the video premiere she will definitely debut at least in top 2, I wish she released Max song, I don't want this to get to # 1, I want Max's song to get to # 1, to let the world know that Britney needs Max :D

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 07, 2008, 04:38:28 PM
Close Up ;D ;D:

Womanizer was released today on US iTunes[7th of October], it's currently at # 29, plus guys I heard she will also be performing on Good Morning America this December, so we have 2 performances now this one and(The X Factor one ;)).

It has a big chance in debuting at # 1, the airplays are quite high and iTunes is getting higher and higher, with the video premiere she will definitely debut at least in top 2, I wish she released Max song, I don't want this to get to # 1, I want Max's song to get to # 1, to let the world know that Britney needs Max :D

although i wish she released a Max song, but actually i want this song to be #1, i want Britney to be very successful with this album, the main reason i'm supporting her alot this time because she worked with Max Martin for this album, i hope the next single will be a Max song and be #1 too  :)

*Sabine*

Womanizer is #2 on the Swedish iTunes, on the first day!! Amazing Swedes! It's the country where she's downloaded the most!! yay! Hope the US follow the trend!

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Womanizer is at # 2 on US iTunes, pretty impressive huh?!