• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Here we go guys!! Britney's new video for Womanizer is there and i just LOVE it! Even better than Stronger or Slave!! Ahhh I'm in love with it!  ;D  ;D

Official version(HQ TV RIP):
http://rapidshare.com/files/152860678/Womanizer__HQ_TV_Rip_.avi

Alex Martin

Britney with a trolley going to the supermarket is really a good idea ;D

I know it's not necessary to be hot and naked for sell an album.

Leona Lewis for ex."DRESSED" SOLD A LOT OF SINGLE AND ALBUM ALL OVER THE WORLD:

Feelgoodlies

Wow, I really loved the video, it has a bit of Stronger features tho, but I really loved it...., but she should have done something to her brows!!

Thanks Sabine for the HQ :-*

ahmed

Raul_esp

this  video is amazing!! I love to britney , she's back !! , I want hear the new max martin song with her.

Out

Though I'm not keen on the song, but video is totally great!!! I'd say there's more from Toxic than from Stronger.

Rebecca

Yeah, fantastic video! Yes, it's very much like Toxic.

Unexpected

The Video is Amazing on Tv , watched last night , but they showed the directors Cut

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on October 14, 2008, 04:56:00 PM
The Video is Amazing on Tv , watched last night , but they showed the directors Cut

what are the main differences between the director's cut version and the other version?

i watched one on youtube which has that warning for younger users from channel BritneyTV it's written director's cut, and watched another one on mtv.com which written uncensored version, i didn't notice any remarkable differences.
i noticed that on the version that played on ABC they covered her body in the sauna with more steam. can you explain please?

Feelgoodlies

Differences:
The Sauna Scene where the director covers Britney with so-called steam in the normal version of the video, while in the director's cut scenes are uncensored.

Plus some different close-ups at the end of the video, here's a rthing play both videos in two difefrent players(Windows Media Player and RealPlayer) for example and you willl notice the difference!

ahmed

great news from Billboard.com, Britney will tour next spring.

''Womanizer'' is expected to leap into the upper reaches of the Billboard Hot 100 this week.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003873746

Feelgoodlies

*Sabine*

Yes she's #1 on iTunes but let's wait for the Billboard Hot 100 now! ;)

*Sabine*

By the way, So what is at #4 and Hot N' Cold at #6 on the Billboards charts! :D

Raul_esp

I think she will be 2# in the bb hot 100 this week .