• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOMANIZER NO 1 IN BILLBOARD HOT 100!!  :o BREAKING THE RECORD :

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003874105

it's clear that britney cant be without max , she comes back with him in this album and manage her second numer 1 !! ;D

*Sabine*

Oh God yes, i just checked a Britney fansite and she's one at Billboards! :D
Yes, Britney is the queen! Just amazing!  ;D

ahmed

congratulations Britney, i'm very happy for her.

yes when Max Martin work on her albums she does good on the chart, Britney is Lucky with Max Martin.

how a strong and big name in the world of music Britney is?! after 10 years in the world of music, she achieved a lot of success, #1 albums, very successful career, in spite of all the problems in her personal life.

haters go to hell.

Rebecca

well done Britney!

I'm surprised her last Billboard No.1 was "Baby one more time".

*Sabine*

Other great news about Britney guys!

Here's the official cover for the Womanizer single, the other cover we had (without Britney's pic) was just for the promo single. I like this new one much better, she looks absolutely gorgeous! <3
http://www.breatheonbritney.it/gallery/albums/2008/womanizer_cover/normal_womanizer_coverBOB.jpg
By the way, Britney had a short appearance last night on ET and she announced that today (Thursday) we'll have a big surprise! :D Wonder what it's gonna be!....

Rebecca

Britney looks stunning! great cover

I have no idea what her surprise could be??

Feelgoodlies

I am happy for her, but don't forget guys that the chart rules are a lot easier than what they used to back then, if she released Womanizer back in 2005, it wouldn't even get to top 5, so the heavy downloads have helped her alot.

Baby One More couldn't get to # one this fast back then cuz rules were very hard.

Anyways great cover!

ahmed

yes the new cover is so much better, she looks amazing.

Raul_esp

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o GREAT NEWS , ALTHOUGT IS A RUMOR  NOT COMFIRMED YET

the new MAX MARTIN song with britney will be called ''electric chair''  :o (uptempo sure!)
and it will be co-produced with rami !!!!!!!

the source is a forum of britney , I hope it will be true ::)

Feelgoodlies

The title sounds interesting actually, let's wait and see.

ahmed

another thing attracted my attention on billboard.com

"Womanizer" is Spears' 18th chart entry and sixth top 10 hit. Two of her three biggest hits have occurred in the last 13 months. Here's how those half-dozen top 10 songs fared:

No. 1: "...Baby One More Time" (1999)
No. 1: "Womanizer" (2008)
No. 3: "Gimme More" (2007)
No. 9: "Ooops!...I Did It Again" (2000)
No. 9: "Toxic" (2004)
No. 10: "(You Drive Me) Crazy" (1999)

Finally, Spears is one of just a small group of artists who have spent time at No. 1 on the Hot 100 in the 20th and 21st centuries. The other members of this elite club are Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Destiny's Child, Jennifer Lopez, P. Diddy, Jay-Z, Usher and Mariah Carey. Justin Timberlake and Krayzie Bone have No. 1s in this century as solo artists and in the last century as members of groups - 'N Sync and Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony, respectfully.

well done Britney ! , i hope she breaks more records when the album releases.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 16, 2008, 06:24:05 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o GREAT NEWS , ALTHOUGT IS A RUMOR  NOT COMFIRMED YET

the new MAX MARTIN song with britney will be called ''electric chair''  :o (uptempo sure!)

the source is a forum of britney , I hope it will be true

Great news indeed! I only hope it's not the only song with Max but it's wonderful he worked with Rami. Which Britney forum do you visit? I didn't see it on britneyboards.org

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 17, 2008, 08:21:01 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on October 16, 2008, 06:24:05 PM

the source is a forum of britney , I hope it will be true

Great news indeed! I only hope it's not the only song with Max but it's wonderful he worked with Rami. Which Britney forum do you visit? I didn't see it on britneyboards.org

I saw it in a spanish forum not official

Rebecca

That's really exciting that it will be produced with Rami!  I hope it is true.

ahmed

http://cdnwp.britneyspears.com//bfm_gallery/2008/10/Circus%20Promo%20102008/gallery_enlarged/gallery_enlarged-britney-spears-official-circus-promo-sheet-102008.jpg

Circus promo packet released.
it seems they are doing great promotions for the album.
i think we will get the official tracklist soon, i hope you all pray we get many Max Martin songs on this album.