• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on October 21, 2008, 02:11:56 AM
http://cdnwp.britneyspears.com//bfm_gallery/2008/10/Circus%20Promo%20102008/gallery_enlarged/gallery_enlarged-britney-spears-official-circus-promo-sheet-102008.jpg

Circus promo packet released.
it seems they are doing great promotions for the album.
i think we will get the official tracklist soon, i hope you all pray we get many Max Martin songs on this album.

Yep I think we'll get the tracklisting very soon, by the end of the month for sure. can you think that the album is in 6 weeks from now? Wow I'm excited! Yes, let's pray for 6/7 Max+Luke songs in total!

Feelgoodlies

I'm bothered by the fact that this album is being released weeks before the USA actually, it will be out on November the 18 in some countries probably in Asia, this will definitely make it leak to the internet, Jive has to do something about it!

*Sabine*

I think it's November the 28th worldwide and December the 2nd in the States. Actually there are just a couple of days.

ahmed

Britney's birthday bash on Good Morning America.

Britney will spend the morning of her 27th birthday (Tuesday, December 2) with the peeps at ABC's Good Morning America performing tracks from her upcoming album, Circus. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkmxZvIMapE

i LOVE her with the birthday cake, she looks lovely, how sweet is that !  ;).

it will be amazing when she perform Max Martin songs  :).

*Sabine*

GREAT NEWS!! Finally! Our girl back on TV shows! YAY!!  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 22, 2008, 12:21:23 PM
Finally we have three ones now this one and the other one(X Factor) and Star Academy France OMG, Sabine I think the Star Academy France performance has been confirmed, will you be going?!

Unexpected

Well this means this GMA episode is gonna air december 3rd here I'm so going to watch it

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 22, 2008, 02:33:23 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on October 22, 2008, 12:21:23 PM
Finally we have three ones now this one and the other one(X Factor) and Star Academy France OMG, Sabine I think the Star Academy France performance has been confirmed, will you be going?!

No it's not confirmed yet... At the beginning she was supposed to come on November, the 7th and now they're talking about the 28th, which would actually be more logical since it coincides with the album release date. I haven't made any plane reservation so far...

Khan9898

how the hell is Dr.Luke listed before Max Martin...she's returning with Max for the first time in like 6-7 years...unless his songs are mediocre..i hope him and Rami worked together

ahmed

''Baby One More Time'' is 10 years old, they are celebrating the ten year anniversary of  the release of ''Baby One More Time'' on BritneySpears.com

happy birthday ''baby one more time'' Britney and Max Martin.

thank you Max for presenting Britney to the world and helping her a lot in  her career, you are the best producer/songwriter in the world.

it is lovely they are working together again and celebrating ''baby one more time'' 10 years anniversary .

Raul_esp

yes !! , 10 years since the best pop song ever!! congratulations britney and max!!

*Sabine*

Yes, if Britney hadn't started her career with Cheiron songs, I'm sure she wouldn't be such a "strong" artist today... Thx Max!  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 23, 2008, 05:37:56 PM
Yes, if Britney hadn't started her career with Cheiron songs, I'm sure she wouldn't be such a "strong" artist today... Thx Max!  ;D
OMG that's what I always say girl!!

I just wanna say thank you a lot Cheiron for your music everyone with no exception, Sweden should be proud of you!

Thanks Max for bringing out Britney, and thanks Britney for being totally IT, you were and are the POP icon for the 10th year! :'(

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 23, 2008, 08:26:14 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on October 23, 2008, 05:37:56 PM
OMG that's what I always say girl!!

I just wanna say thank you a lot Cheiron for your music everyone with no exception, Sweden should be proud of you!

Thanks Max for bringing out Britney, and thanks Britney for being totally IT, you were and are the POP icon for the 10th year! :'(

Ahah I can't believe it's been 10 years already! It doesn't make us young!  :P
You see how much Cheiron was a strong basis for Brit when you think that her 7 first singles were only Cheiron songs! ;)

Feelgoodlies