• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I think it is fake , rami must be in this album!! and circus inst of max !!

I want 5 max song!! 2 uptemps!! 1 midtemp!! and two ballads!! :D

Feelgoodlies

People don't panic lol, I assume it's just fake, I don't think Lady GaGa produced a track for Britney, and as we heard there will be Max only song not co-produced with someone else , so calm down ;)

Khan9898

2 may have made it but I'm sure Max pitched more songs

*Sabine*

Don't panic yes, i won't buy anyhting for true before we have an official statement. You know, Britney fans are #1 at fantasysing!:P

Unexpected

I don't jknow what to feel about the tracklist , but sounds logic to me , anyone remember the leaked video britney dancing with backup dancer which rumored to be her VMA performance , I think the song called Mannequin and from the sound of it it's produced by darkchild

Feelgoodlies

Rehearsals

QuoteBritney Shooting New Music Video?!

Rumor has it Britney is already shooting a new music video for Circus!

Bryan, Britney's brother, was seen onset today with Britney's backup dancers. The dancers were dressed in very Circus-like costumes, which included a few of Britney's old backup dancers from the "Dream Within A Dream" tour & "The Onyx Hotel" tour, as well as some of the newer ones including head-choreographer Andre Fuentes.

Sounds like the second single is "Circus," with rumored director Francis Lawrence ("I'm A Slave 4 U")!
OMG just like we hoped, Circus could be second siongle guys, so let's wait and see!

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on October 29, 2008, 12:07:46 PM
I don't jknow what to feel about the tracklist , but sounds logic to me , anyone remember the leaked video britney dancing with backup dancer which rumored to be her VMA performance , I think the song called Mannequin and from the sound of it it's produced by darkchild

i don't think darkchild is on the album , maybe she recorded a song with him but it will not appear on the album.

i feel the producers that are mentioned in the press release and Circus promo packet are the ones whose songs will be on the album, darkchild suppose to be a famous name, so they would have mentioned him if he has songs on the album, but i think he hasn't.

*Sabine*

Yes I agree with you but I hope it's still fake. Only 2 Max song, damn! Impossible!

Feelgoodlies thanks for the pics! :D

By the way, I forgot to ask, where is that rumored tracklisting from? Is the source reliable? I'll wait till it's posted on Britney's official site since it's uploaded daily now...

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on October 29, 2008, 02:15:20 PM

i don't think darkchild is on the album , maybe she recorded a song with him but it will not appear on the album.

i feel the producers that are mentioned in the press release and Circus promo packet are the ones whose songs will be on the album, darkchild suppose to be a famous name, so they would have mentioned him if he has songs on the album, but i think he hasn't.

Yes good point, so let's pray it's fake!

Alex Martin

Bews guys. On cheiron official site there is only one max song on britney new album.

And it's not a fake but it's a real thing.

http://www.cheiron-music.com/calendar/releases.html

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 29, 2008, 07:42:08 PM
Bews guys. On cheiron official site there is only one max song on britney new album.

And it's not a fake but it's a real thing.

http://www./calendar/releases.html

do you mean *****  ? it's a fan site not an official site.
it's obvious they will mention the song circus only because it's the only song name revealed so far, and please let's wait for the whole official tracklist in order not to make a misunderstanding.

edit:

the name of the site doesn't appear.

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

I think it isnt oficial it is the only track that they know will be in the album