• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

If the site is unofficial is better....i'm happy....cos only a max song is really poor.

Alex Martin

I found this tracklist in the official site of brazil

01 - Intro
02 - Womanizer
03 - Turn It On
04 - Surround U
05 - My Baby
06 - Circus
07 - Amnesia
08 - Pick Me (Make Your Choice)
09 - Danger
10 - Dream
11 - Unforgettable
12 - Morning Light
13 - Falling Mind
14 - Being a Human Being

*Sabine*

I already saw that trackslisting one month ago and it's 200% sure it's fake! LMFAO at the song titles!!  ::)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 29, 2008, 02:22:12 PM
Quote from: Unexpected on October 29, 2008, 12:07:46 PM
I don't jknow what to feel about the tracklist , but sounds logic to me , anyone remember the leaked video britney dancing with backup dancer which rumored to be her VMA performance , I think the song called Mannequin and from the sound of it it's produced by darkchild

Yes I agree with you but I hope it's still fake. Only 2 Max song, damn! Impossible!

Feelgoodlies thanks for the pics! :D

By the way, I forgot to ask, where is that rumored tracklisting from? Is the source reliable? I'll wait till it's posted on Britney's official site since it's uploaded daily now...
Oh sorry Sabine I didn't check the topic..., I took it from a German forum, and you're welcome about the pics.

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Eww that would be terrible! I dare to hope that Wikipedia will keep its reputation to be bullshit on new stuff  :P
Anyways, we know Max is like a human beast but do you think he can be involved in many high potential songs with Brit considering the amount of great work he's produced this year? I mean: Lesley, Katy, Pink... Do you think he had time for more than 2 Britney songs?
There would also be only 2 Luke songs if we trust this article, damn that has to be fake!!  >:(

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 31, 2008, 04:00:42 PM
Eww that would be terrible! I dare to hope that Wikipedia will keep its reputation to be bullshit on new stuff  :P
Anyways, we know Max is like a human beast but do you think he can be involved in many high potential songs with Brit considering the amount of great work he's produced this year? I mean: Lesley, Katy, Pink... Do you think he had time for more than 2 Britney songs?
There would also be only 2 Luke songs if we trust this article, damn that has to be fake!!  >:(

i was thinking about that too, but it will be disappointing and annoying, will not make any effect or influence on the musical atmosphere of the album.

i believe Max Martin will have time for many Britney songs, but it depends on what she want from him for this album.

i hope this damn tracklist is fake >:(.

Out

Though we have only one Max' song in this tracklist I like it more.
Only 4 songs from Danja, thanx God!!!
Bloodshy and Avant can produce some good songs so I'll be expecting something good. Sigsworth is good songwriter, so this album can be slightly better than Blackout. I don't expect a lot from it, few tracks to my player, Britney can't gimme more with her new direction.

PG

Britney.com has posted the official tracklist (and cover):

Official Circus Tracklist
1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. Kill The Lights
5. Shattered Glass
6. If U Seek Amy
7. Unusual You
8. Blur
9. Mmm Papi
10. Mannequin
11. Lace and Leather
12. My Baby
Bonus Track:
13. Radar

I like seeing "Circus" as track 2!

Edit:  oh, and track 9 is my as-yet-unheard least favorite on the album--that title... :-/

Tiiger

I'd love if "Out From Under" was Joanna's song but I highly doubt it. A nice idea anyway.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Out

Hmmm, well, it means we can get more than 1 song by Max. Cover is totally bad.

ahmed

I LOVE THE COVER, it's great to see her appear with that cute look.

Alex Martin

I think there are 3 max songs. Circus,If U seek Amy(max always use U in his song)andBlur.

I bet on this 3 title. ;)

PG

I wish she'd done a more interesting cover--with an album title like that, there are so many things you could do!

Anyway, here's something that may be a bit of good news.  Entertainment Weekly hasn't heard the album, but they report this:

QuoteWhile we have yet to hear Circus in its entirety, those who have report that the album is Britney at her finest -- closer to her pop beginnings with Swedish song maestro Max Martin, but still edgy where it needs to be.

That still doesn't tell us anything about who the actual writers for each of the songs are, but for those of you who didn't like the sound of Blackout (which wouldn't include me--I really liked a lot of it), maybe that makes the album more interesting.  I would LOVE her to have some songs with that classic Max sound!

Also, the next single is definitely "Circus"!  That comes from britneyspears.com.  It's up-tempo and apparently produced by Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco...no Max on production???