• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

I really like the cover , improvement from blackout , and I can't wait to hear out from under and I'll be totally surrpried if it was Joanas song , :o

Markus1981

I don't know why everyone on here was so sure that Circus was a Max track!?! Maybe because Dr Luke was mentioned and people made assumptions. It has never been said anywhere that Max worked on Circus (the song, not album) and we now see that it is produced by Dr Luke & Benny Blanco so it's looking likley that it's not his track. To be fair we have no gaurantee that Max will definitely appear on the album as so many people have been mentioned as working with Britney and a number have confirmed that their tracks were not chosen to be used. I'm sure that will not be the case for Max but I really think people have higher expectations. As much as Max is my favourite producer ever I'd be surprised to see more than one song by him on the album if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong I would personally welcome an album with only Max producing but I just don't think he was that involved for some reason - plus his name was wuite far down the list of contributors in press about the album.

*Sabine*

Yes Circus is Dr Luke and Blanco, no Max. But still this article about the album being more like her Swedish beginnings is awesome news! Hope we can trust that!
About the cover, it's kinda original and I rather like it. I'm happy we finally have official info on Circus, was so sick and tired of all the bullshit!
And yeah, I also bet on 3 Max songs....4 with One more time!
Hope Europe will get more than 12 tracks with the bonus...

Radar as a bonus??   ::)   Strange!!

And yet Out From Under, I also though about Joanna but I don't think it's the same song.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Markus1981 on November 01, 2008, 02:39:02 AM
I don't know why everyone on here was so sure that Circus was a Max track!?! Maybe because Dr Luke was mentioned and people made assumptions. It has never been said anywhere that Max worked on Circus (the song, not album) and we now see that it is produced by Dr Luke & Benny Blanco so it's looking likley that it's not his track. To be fair we have no gaurantee that Max will definitely appear on the album as so many people have been mentioned as working with Britney and a number have confirmed that their tracks were not chosen to be used. I'm sure that will not be the case for Max but I really think people have higher expectations. As much as Max is my favourite producer ever I'd be surprised to see more than one song by him on the album if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong I would personally welcome an album with only Max producing but I just don't think he was that involved for some reason - plus his name was wuite far down the list of contributors in press about the album.

OPTIMISM :(

Alex Martin

CIRCUS - Max Martin/Lukasz Gottwald/Cathy Dennis

Alex Martin

I like the cover.....remember me the old britney baby one more time.......britney"the good girl or  britney american's girlfriend" ;)

Rebecca

So Circus is Max!

It sounds promising that Entertainment weekly say it is close to her pop beginnings with Max though it wouldn't surprise me if it's only 1 song.

why isn't Baby One More Time remix on her album?

She looks pretty on the album cover, but I don't really like it, it's better than her Blackout cover but I thought it would have been better!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 01, 2008, 10:59:51 AM

Where did you find this??

From Britney OFFICIAL site: OMG!!! There's been a lot of buzz on the Internets about what Britney's next single will be and we can reveal it will be......

CIRCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're told the song is an up-tempo track and was produced by Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco. Britney's up tempo tracks are my fave! 

How excited are you to see the video for this track? It's gonna be absolutely crazy!

Jennifer, Team Britney

I can see no Max...

Rebecca

So, Max might have co-written it but not produced it!
I want Max as producer as well!!

Alex Martin

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 01, 2008, 10:59:51 AM
I find the credits on official brit italian forum. Also wikipedia confirmed that.

*Sabine*

I don't trust fan forums anymore. The official site is the one right of course. As Reb said, Max is not involved in the production but he might have written it.

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

Taken from wikipedia..............

"Circus" is a song performed by American pop singer Britney Spears. The song was recorded for her forthcoming sixth studio album of the same name. The song was produced by the award-winning team Max Martin and Dr. Luke and co-produced by Benny Blanco.
The song was announced as the second single off the album by Spears' official website on October 31, 2008.[2] It will be released in December to commemorate Spears' birthday and album release.[3]

[edit] Notes

Feelgoodlies

OMG OUT FROM UNDER :o :o, I hope it's Joana's...

I loved the album cover!

I heard that Max only wrote Circus, as we read once he will have his OWN SONG!, not co-produced!

Alex Martin

Italian website says out from under is a danja's song