• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Hello Linda, welcome back!

Well, we expect the album will suck because of the crappy bunch of producers listed there, it's a sign already!
Rumored Back Cover:

MattD

If U Seek Amy is a Max Martin song:

http://www.warnerchappell.com/wcm_2/song_search/song_detail/songview_2.jsp?esongId=891171400

Circus & Shattered Glass (http://www.warnerchappell.com/wcm_2/song_search/song_detail/songview_2.jsp?esongId=891175100) are Dr. Luke songs.
That other producer listing is obviously incorrect therefore there might be more MM songs on the album.

That backcover is probably fake too. There is a lot of misinformation surrounding this project - which is building hype - be careful to jump on the bandwagon so quickly.

Raul_esp

Quote from: MattD on November 02, 2008, 12:26:05 AM
If U Seek Amy is a Max Martin song:

http://www.warnerchappell.com/wcm_2/song_search/song_detail/songview_2.jsp?esongId=891171400

Circus & Shattered Glass (http://www.warnerchappell.com/wcm_2/song_search/song_detail/songview_2.jsp?esongId=891175100) are Dr. Luke songs.
That other producer listing is obviously incorrect therefore there might be more MM songs on the album.

That backcover is probably fake too. There is a lot of misinformation surrounding this project - which is building hype - be careful to jump on the bandwagon so quickly.

is  this source sure 100 %? I hope it be true , would be very dissapoint a only max song and co-written besides without the new version of baby one more time .

anyway , welcome to the forums Mattd!!

ahmed

Quote from: Linda on November 01, 2008, 10:32:40 PM
We should be grateful that Max is even mentioned on this album.
It's a dream come true for me to see his name on there.
I don't care if its only the one song.
The fact that he is back working with britney is making me the happiest person in the world.

And I'm kinda disappointed with people here that are saying this album is going to suck.
How can you say that about something you haven't even heard yet?

Britney says it's a more personal album with ballads etc.
I don't believe its going to be another blackout, it will be so much better than blackout.
And I can't wait to hear it and the next single circus =D

The only thing that I'm not happy about is that "radar" is the bonus track....
I was expecting "one more time" to be on there.
But I guess it will probably be used for touring or something.

agree with every word you said Linda  :).

i'm happy that max martin is back working with Britney, no matter how many songs he will do on this album.

but actually one or two max martin songs will not make an effect on the musical mode in the album, i want 4 or 5 songs.

happy to see you back Linda  :).

Rebecca

I know I know we should be grateful that Max even has one song on this album and I'm excited about it too but it would just be so nice to have more.

I'm still disappointed when I see the list of the other producers. I think we're just going to get another In The Zone/Blackout which I quite like but I never feel like listening to.
I'm hoping I'm wrong and I'm going to be blown away by this album.

Anyway, that's great that If You Seek Amy is a Max song! thanks Mattd and welcome!

*Sabine*

I'm hugely hugely disappointed, it's not even a Max song, it's a DR Luke with Max!
You know what guys?? I hope the rest of the singles are gonna fail and suck and that ONLY Circus will do well... just to show Brit's stupid label who she has to do songs with!
I'm so pissed, 4 or 5 Max songs was too much to ask, we should have known :(

Linda glad to see you back by the way!!! :D
When I say it's gonna suck, i don't mean 'SUCK' but I mean she could do MUCH MUCH better with well chosen producers, hope you get it. It'd say I'm just angry and upset! :P

Alex Martin

Womanizer is down at number 5 this week on billboard hot 100.

Are you happy sabine? :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 02, 2008, 12:27:07 PM

Hmm Fucking Womanizer went to #1 already so I guess this single will not be a good example...  :-X

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 02, 2008, 01:19:14 PM
yeah number 1 but only for a week....... ;)
Thnks for the massive downloads!

Hey I'm happy because Max is working with Britney, but I am bothered because he's only done one song, oh please, why do 5 songs to P!nk and Britney 1?, I mean come on, Jive forgot that he is the one who brought them $$$$ because of his creativity, and still he brings $$$ to others, Bloodshy and Avant and Danja ahhh I'm thinking "Watch my tushy as I move" kinda songs ::)

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 02, 2008, 12:27:07 PM

it's great that it was #1 and i'm happy for that, no matter how many weeks.
she did better than other singers like xtina's ''keep getting better'' which quickly dropped out of the chart, pink's ''so what'' stayed only for one week at #1.

ahmed

i don't know why everybody here say that there is one max song on the album, we don't know the credits for the songs yet, so we have to wait and see.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on November 02, 2008, 01:39:40 PM
it's great that it was #1 and i'm happy for that, no matter how many weeks.
she did better than other singers like xtina's ''keep getting better'' which quickly dropped out of the chart, pink's ''so what'' stayed only for one week at #1.

So What is WAYS more successful than Womanizer, it tooped the US charts for one week, but its chart performance is literally great, while Christina didn't promote the song and didn't shoot a video for it until lately, so this explains why it dropped fast.

I hope If U Seek Amy is produced by Max and Shellback, I wonder what are the skills of Shellback in POP, since I haven't heard them yet, and Ahmed I don't think he's done more than one song for Britney, and like you said, let's just wait and see!

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on November 02, 2008, 01:44:51 PM
i don't know why everybody here say that there is one max song on the album, we don't know the credits for the songs yet, so we have to wait and see.

You may be right, there's nothing official on britneyspears.com. The rumor may have spread on every Britney site.

Yes you're right Feelgoodfriend :), So what is way more successful than womanizer, and also way better!

*Sabine*

My sweet lovely buddies here, look at that news!!
I hope it's true!!! :D

Source: http://www.warnerchappell.com/wcm_2/song_search/song_detail/songview_2.jsp?esongId=891171400&view=splitinfo