• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 03, 2008, 06:08:20 PM
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=pq8SgUf10yg&feature=related

new britney's song cheiron style,maybe a bonus track on new album.

this songs is ''shadow''of the abum in the zone , a great song .

Alex Martin

ahmed

anybody has information about Benny Blanco who did the songs with Dr.Luke ? is he a good producer? i read his page on wikipedia but i want to know more.

*Sabine*

I found nothing on this producer, strange...
BTW, I'm sick of these people making up things on youtube, they should get a life!

Rebecca

I haven't found much about Benny Blanco except wikipedia and his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/bennybyoudig
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Blanco

He is only 20 so he hasn't really done much yet I suppose

I found an interview with him, not that interesting:
http://eclipsemagazine.com/Music/6131/

Out

It's so pity that we won't get more than one Max' song  >:( But however I'm glad that there's less Danja and more Dr. Luke, not everything that Dr. Luke creates is good as I've heard on Avril's album but however it mustn't be worse than Blackout's tracks.
I like words game in "If U Seek Amy", I'm pretty sure that MOST of "I Kissed A Girl" success is because of provoking lyrics, and you need to be smart to provoke right like it was done in "I Kissed A Girl". So I think words game of "If U Seek Amy" is already attracting and will provoke loads of people, look at us, everyone here speaks about it, hope it will be a single.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

hello everyone!

Great to se Max there again..together with savan,kronlund and johan from maratone
nice to evan se Arnthor there funny that out from under that britney do a cover of this song, Arnthor has done a new version of this song to Emilia de poret called now or never...

Little to much DR Luke for me....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

*Sabine*

Anyways it was Dr Luke or Danja and Bloodshy! Dr Luke is fine for me, he can do very very good Max-ish songs! Happy there's only one Bloodshy, they may be Swedish but I don't like their style!

Feelgoodlies

I'm sure Max and Dr Luke songs are gonna be catchy as hell, I love what they did to Vanessa Hudgens, pretty catchy, I am so excited for the Britney tracks, people on other forums are kinda sad because Lady GaGa's song didn't make it and there is little Danja in there, while we are here having a ball and celebrating :D

Oh and I'm so so so so waiting for the new version of Out From Under Emilia De Poret covered which is "Now Or Never" gosh that girl has to release the album >:(

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 03, 2008, 11:12:17 PM
Anyways it was Dr Luke or Danja and Bloodshy! Dr Luke is fine for me, he can do very very good Max-ish songs! Happy there's only one Bloodshy, they may be Swedish but I don't like their style!

agree with you about bloodshy and avant .

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 03, 2008, 11:17:57 PM
I'm sure Max and Dr Luke songs are gonna be catchy as hell, I love what they did to Vanessa Hudgens, pretty catchy, I am so excited for the Britney tracks, people on other forums are kinda sad because Lady GaGa's song didn't make it and there is little Danja in there, while we are here having a ball and celebrating :D

Oh and I'm so so so so waiting for the new version of Out From Under Emilia De Poret covered which is "Now Or Never" gosh that girl has to release the album >:(

britney's fans are making me sick,( not Britney fans of our forum of course ), i used to talk to fans on Britney's fan sites about music, and they almost have different taste from ours, they want her to stick with bloodshy and avant, danaja and other low quality producers , they are disappointed because they stupidly told the rumors and believed it, it was obvious that the producers mentioned in the press release and on jive's official site are the ones whose songs will be on the album, that's why i didn't follow the news about this album from the start which were disappointing and fake, i waited till i get official good news .

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on November 04, 2008, 12:13:37 AM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 03, 2008, 11:12:17 PM

agree with you about bloodshy and avant .

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 03, 2008, 11:17:57 PM

britney's fans are making me sick,( not Britney fans of our forum of course ), i used to talk to fans on Britney's fan sites about music, and they almost have different taste from ours, they want her to stick with bloodshy and avant, danaja and other low quality producers , they are disappointed because they stupidly told the rumors and believed it, it was obvious that the producers mentioned in the press release and on jive's official site are the ones whose songs will be on the album, that's why i didn't follow the news about this album from the start which were disappointing and fake, i waited till i get official good news .

yes I agree , some britney fans are very strangers in their tastes , they say the best britney song is piece of me and the best album blackout , it is really impressive , I think they are new fans that dont know much about music.
blackout cant be never the best album , it is the worst  , either  danja the best  producer .

*Sabine*

Yes I agree 100%. I even saw many Britney fans confessing they don't listen to the first albums anymore. Some even say they're ashamed of the childish songs she did at the beginning. People saying that Gimme More, Piece of Me or Me Against the Music are good songs sure have really different tastes. For me, the real Britney, her real style, is not In the Zone and Blackout...take her 3 first albums and (hope so) the new one! ;)

Rebecca

what! I can't believe those Britney fans - ashamed of her earlier childish songs!! that's ridiculous!

strange also that they'd want her to work with those other producers.

I'm not sure what I think about Dr Luke writing for Britney - without Max he is a bit hit and miss (Avril's album) but I like Paris's "Nothing In This World"  so hopefully it's like that for Britney.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 04, 2008, 09:30:15 AM
Yes I agree 100%. I even saw many Britney fans confessing they don't listen to the first albums anywome. Some even say they're ashamed of the childish songs she did at the beginning. People saying that Gimme More, Piece of Me or Me Against the Music are good songs sure have really different tastes. For me, the real Britney, her real style, is not In the Zone and Blackout...take her 3 first albums and (hope so) the new one! ;)
Exactly, what I hate guys is that people consider themselves Britney fans because they liked her from Blackout and In The Zone those sexually explict albums, and when you ask them about her earlier stuff, they actually don't know anything, except BOMT and OIDIA, and like you said Sabine, they think these songs aren't mature enough, oh well look at me I'm 23 and hell I loooooove this music bit**es!, and I'm happy they are disappointed, it's kinda in their face lol, they should feel what we felt when we read about ITZ and Blackout producers :D.