• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

They should be more grateful, Britney without her "childish music" would not be Britney. OK, Britney as a person is more interesting as Christina and she's better on stage but I think that the Cheiron beginnings is the main difference between the 2 girls. Britney without Cheiron wouldn't have been so successful and that's OBVIOUS.

starstruck52

hey guys, i'm new to the board. i was so excited about the britney/max news that i just had to join!  :D

but yeah, i think all of britney's fans appreciate max a lot. their work together is the reason we all fell in love with her (well that and her charm on and off stage). i just think everyone's moved on because we're all 10 years older than we were back then and her new music is sleeker and edgier.

the reason people aren't so keen on them working together right now is because max has been doing that rock/pop stuff with BSB, pink, and kelly and nobody really wants britney to go in that direction...

anyway, i really think "if u seek amy" is going to be one of their best songs ever.  :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 04, 2008, 09:52:27 PM
hey guys, i'm new to the board. i was so excited about the britney/max news that i just had to join!  :D

but yeah, i think all of britney's fans appreciate max a lot. their work together is the reason we all fell in love with her (well that and her charm on and off stage). i just think everyone's moved on because we're all 10 years older than we were back then and her new music is sleeker and edgier.

the reason people aren't so keen on them working together right now is because max has been doing that rock/pop stuff with BSB, pink, and kelly and nobody really wants britney to go in that direction...

anyway, i really think "if u seek amy" is going to be one of their best songs ever.  :D

welcome to the forums !! are  you a cheiron and a britney fan?  it is great see britney fans that love the pop songs of britney in the beginning ,  I'm a britney fan too but I prefer a pop rock britney that a britney with electro songs without melodies as blackout , anyway I'm sure max wont drive britney to rock , I trust on max ,, he will do one of the ebst britney songs sure . ;D

starstruck52

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 04, 2008, 11:22:08 PM

welcome to the forums !! are  you a cheiron and a britney fan?  it is great see britney fans that love the pop songs of britney in the beginning ,  I'm a britney fan too but I prefer a pop rock britney that a britney with electro songs without melodies as blackout , anyway I'm sure max wont drive britney to rock , I trust on max ,, he will do one of the ebst britney songs sure . ;D
yeah, i'm a cheiron and britney fan.  :D

i personally feel like their best work is WITH britney (and BSB) but maybe i'm a little biased  8)

really, the only thing i'm nervous about is her sounding like katy perry or pink. i hope max keeps her pop roots and doesn't make her sound like everyone else on the radio right now. i'm also really excited about dr luke, but again, i hope he doesn't make her sound like avril. lol.

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 04, 2008, 11:32:52 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on November 04, 2008, 11:22:08 PM

yeah, i'm a cheiron and britney fan.  :D

i personally feel like their best work is WITH britney (and BSB) but maybe i'm a little biased  8)

really, the only thing i'm nervous about is her sounding like katy perry or pink. i hope max keeps her pop roots and doesn't make her sound like everyone else on the radio right now. i'm also really excited about dr luke, but again, i hope he doesn't make her sound like avril. lol.

I think if max say that is his best song ever it must be pop , I'm really excited for listen it!! I can't wait!!

starstruck52

i wonder if max really said that or not !?

and i wonder if the song really means F.U.C.K. Me lol

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 04, 2008, 11:49:23 PM

i don't think the song means that

if = F , u = u , seek = C and K , (Amy) doesn't mean (me) the A is missing here .

however if i'm right , who is Amy ?

anyway i hate if it really means an explicit word  :'( .

starstruck52

Quote from: ahmed on November 05, 2008, 12:24:34 AM
Quote from: starstruck52 on November 04, 2008, 11:49:23 PM

i don't think the song means that

if = F , u = u , seek = C and K , (Amy) doesn't mean (me) the A is missing here .

however if i'm right , who is Amy ?

anyway i hate if it really means an explicit word  :'( .
if = F
u = U
see = C
k, a= K
my = ME

and yes, it'd be weird to hear britney saying that. she's never been THAT nasty in a song before...  :-\

*Sabine*

Welcome to the forums Starstrucks!! Hope you'll enjoy it here!
I think the song does mean FUCK me lol ;)

starstruck52

haha oh god, we'll see.

i know i'll love it either way, it'll just be weird if that's what it means.

this reminds me of the subliminal messages in BOMT, "sleep with me i'm not too young." lmao.

Feelgoodlies

From Hit Me Baby One More Time and Oops!..I Did It Again (those innocent uptempo tracks) to (If U Seek Amy) that's just huge IMPROVEMENT  ::)

*Sabine*

Ahha sleep with me i'm not to young! This one is due to the fans' excess of creativity? Seriously, do you guys think that Max even think about reversing his songs to find a meaning? LOL

Feelgoodlies

Britney in Madonna tour:

Cant Madonna wear something ::)

ahmed

Britney looks beautiful, she still love Madonna  ;), Britney and Madonna are the best female pop singers in history.

*Sabine*

They sure are the best! Was a bit disappointed Justin performed in a different song though... The 3 on stage would have been just the perfect combination!