• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

wow, how exciting if you were in the crowd!
I read they sang "Human Nature". I thought they would have sang "Me Against The Music" though I suppose that's a Britney song more than a Madonna song.

Britney looks stunning. I agree, Madonna should cover herself up, she's too skinny.
Here it is, though lots of screaming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcAq4iLXkJM

I love the "It's Britney b*tch"

Out

Madonna looks worse and worse every day, she consists of bones, muscles ans botox, it's not good for woman to be so thin in 51, it makes her look older. However Brit looks great, much better than year ago.

starstruck52

awww... they looked really cute together. madonna's one of the few people who really care about britney's well-being. great night all around.  :)

anyway, POPJUSTICE has britney's new album and they're going to post their review on monday apparently, so we should have good descriptions on her max and dr. luke songs by next week! i'm so excited.

:o

Linda

The Sun.co.uk reviews "if you seek amy" after a sneak preview

The title If You Seek Amy, seems innocuous enough, but it has an entirely different meaning.

It goes: "All the boys and all the girls want to if you seek Amy." That clearly doesn't make much sense.

What you hear, though, is the quite shocking statement: "All the boys and all the girls want to fuck me."

It's a great track. A stomping robo pop number with clattering kettle drums and Brit being quite frank about the opinion she holds of herself.

hmmm interesting.
can't wait to hear it.

Linda

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

I don't beleive it.
?!??!?!
"Kill the Lights" just leaked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and its a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

starstruck52

KILL THE LIGHTS IS AMAZING

HER BEST VOCALS SINCE OOPS  :o

Raul_esp

the song is only ok , but she sings amazing!!!! , I love her voice

Raul_esp

omg!! , if u seek amy is a pop song!! , a friend that heard it already told me that is a very strong pop song with stops!!!! I'm very excited , max with britney in a pop song wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

ahmed

i really hope ''if u seek Amy'' as a whole song has a different meaning, like a personal serious song about her sex life and how people invading Britney's privacy and her sex life or anything like that, because if it's just explicit it will be disappointing .

starstruck52

whatever it's about, it will be amazing
you can never go wrong with britney and max  :)

Out

About Kill The Lights - I've expected less from Danja's production but the song is okayish.

starstruck52

why do you guys seem to hate danja so much?

him and britney make great electro/urban pop together
gimme more, break the ice, and (now) kill the lights; all great songs.

max's song is said to be leaked this weekend btw.

Feelgoodlies

Kill The Lights isn't as great as everybody is making it, so Blackout-ish and Timbalandish, and Danja isn't a great producer starstruck52, and his songs aren't great ;)

Bring on Max and Dr.Luke tracks please!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 08, 2008, 01:03:24 PM
Kill The Lights isn't as great as everybody is making it, so Blackout-ish and Timbalandish, and Danja isn't a great producer starstruck52, and his songs aren't great ;)

I agree , I think that break the ice is even better than kill the ligths , I think the danja verses are good but I hate their chorus , very simples and repititives , the favorite part for me of kill the lights is the second verse .

I want hear the max and dr luke songs!!

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 08, 2008, 01:03:24 PM

he's good at the urban/pop stuff..

i mean, "gimme more" was britney's highest charting single since BOMT... so.. yeah lol.